Exploring Jersey Island!
With direct flights from Belfast International airport and a flight duration of only 1 hour 25 minutes, Jersey Island is local, accessible & affordable.
Jersey is the largest of the Channel Islands and officially recognised as the sunniest place in Britain. It has beautiful unspoiled landscapes, striking coastlines, golden sands, breathtaking views and is blooming with flowers by the millions.
It is a tranquil, peaceful island that has a unique blend of British and French influences, offering a taste of the continent but with the comforts of home.
Jersey has an extensive range of restaurants serving both local & international cuisine; local specialities include seafood and shellfish. The island has 2 Michelin starred restaurants and various food festivals throughout the year!
Visit the stunning, award winning beaches of St.Brelade… or the internationally acclaimed maritime museum, Jersey Museum, Jersey War Tunnels, World War II Fortifications, Elizabeth Castle, Mont Orgueil, Hamptonne, La Hongue Bie, and many more wonderful attractions.
“A perfect choice for those seeking a relaxing and rewarding holiday…”
Festivals & Events: May - September
- Barclays Jersey Boat show: 04-05-13 to 06-05-13 FREE
- Liberation Music Festival: 08-05-13 to 12-05-13
- Liberation Day: 09-05-13 FREE
- Spring Walking Week: 11-05-13 to 18-05-13 FREE
- Jersey Food Festival: 18-05-13 to 26-05-13
- Rubi’s Jersey International Motoring Festival: 07-06-13 to 09-06-13 FREE
- June in Bloom Floral Festival: 16-06-13 to 23-06-13 FREE
- Battle of Flowers Grand Day Parade: 08-08-13
- Battle of Flower Moonlight Parade: 09-08-13
- Jersey Live Music Festival: 31-08-13 to 01-09-13
- International Air Display: 12-09-13 FREE
- Autumn Walking week: 14-09-13 to 21-09-13 FREE
- Jersey Beach Polo: 20-09-13
...AND MANY MORE!
Travel Solutions offer a great range of Jersey Tours with direct flights and a choice of the best 3 to 5 star hotels.
To find out about our Jersey Tours- Click Here!
For more information on our tours, check out our website.
Tours may be bookable online or by calling our Customer Care Team on 028 9045 5030.
* All bookings subject to availability. Terms and Conditions apply