Jersey - 3* Metropole Hotel
Although only 45 square miles, Jersey offers a unique holiday experience with its blend of British and French influences, and a perfect choice for those seeking a relaxing and rewarding holiday.
From the stunning beaches of St Brelade's and St Ouen's, to the rugged cliffs in the north, this holiday island offers the inquisitive visitor a wealth of opportunities.
A taste of the continent, but with the comforts of home!
22 & 29 July - from only £639 pps
5 & 12 August - from only £639 pps
19 August - from only £619 pps
26 August - from only £529 pps
6 September - from only £529 pps
Dates below available on request - Call 028 9045 5030!
7 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast including transfers
1 July* - From only £795 per person sharing
8 July* - From only £895 per person sharing
15 July* - From only £795 per person sharing
2 Adults + 1 Child*(U12) - From only £1398*
2 Adults + 2 Children (U12) - From only £1548*
(For family prices please call to book! - 028 9045 5030)
£260 if booked before 31st March 2014
£328 if booked from 1st April 2014
(U12 sharing with 2 adults)
• Return direct flights from Belfast International to Jersey with easyJet
• 1 piece checked luggage (20kgs) per person, plus carry-on hand luggage
• All airport taxes and security charges
• Return transfers between airport and hotel
• 7 nights accommodation at the 3* Mayfair Hotel
• English/continental breakfast and evening meals
• Entertainment at your hotel on 6 nights
• Services of a hotel based representative
- Family Prices based on 19 August departure and will vary on departure date
- Child price based on under 12 years sharing with 2 adults
- Limited number of single rooms available without supplement
- 1, 8 & 15 July departures - prices subject to availability
The 3* Metropole Hotel
Check in at Belfast International Airport for your flight to Jersey. On arrival you will be met by a Travel Solutions representative and transferred by coach to your hotel for check in, dinner and the rest of the day free at your leisure.
Your local modern hotels rep will be available to assist you on making the most out of your holiday in Jersey, a local representative will visit your hotel on a daily basis and will be able to help with any queries you may have, offer advice on the islands attractions and transport and book some of the many excursions available, including a day out to France.
If you are travelling in August, please check out www.battleofflowers.com/ for dates. Please book tickets before travel to avoid disappointment.
Days 2 to 7:
Explore the island at your leisure
This morning after breakfast and checking out, a private coach will transfer you to Jersey airport for your return flight to Belfast, Please check the notice board in hotel for departure time.
A Valid EU member state passport or a Northern Ireland Driving License is required for this tour
We strongly recommend that you have adequate travel insurance in place before travelling. You can do this on line at www.travel-solutions.co.uk or contact your local insurance provider.
July & August
Outward -1435 / Arrive 1615
Return - 1645 / Arrive 1820
Saturday 13 September
Outward 1200/ Arrive 1320
Return 1345/ Arrive 1505