Jersey - The 4* Somerville Hotel Tuesday Departures
Although only 45 square miles, Jersey offers a unique holiday experience with its blend of British and French influences, and a perfect choice for those seeking a relaxing and rewarding holiday.
From the stunning beaches of St Brelade's and St Ouen's, to the rugged cliffs in the north, this holiday island offers the inquisitive visitor a wealth of opportunities.
A taste of the continent, but with the comforts of home!
• Return direct flights from Belfast International to Jersey with Jet2
• Airport check-in
• 1 piece checked luggage (22kgs) per person, plus carry-on hand luggage
• All airport taxes and security charges
• Return transfers between airport and hotel
• 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Somerville Hotel
• Buffet breakfast
- Classic Sea View Room: £150 per person sharing
- Superior Inland Room: £45 per person sharing
- Superior Sea View Room: £195 per person sharing
- Superior Garden Sea View Room: £265 per person sharing
- Half Board Supplement: £240 per person sharing
- Single Room Supplement: £133 per person
NO CHILD DISCOUNTS
The 4* Somerville Hotel
This ‘country house’ hotel sits overlooking the picturesque harbour of St.Aubin, and a short walk from the waterside pubs and restaurants.
En-suite rooms are decorated in a traditional style, with many offering views over the bay. All have TV and a tea/coffee tray. With 2 AA red rosette awards, the Tides restaurant is a favourite with for both locals and visitors. The hotel has an outdoor pool and gardens.
Sea view, superior and superior gardens rooms available at extra cost.
Morning departure from Belfast International Airport to Jersey. On arrival you will be transferred to your hotel for check in, dinner and the rest of the day free at your leisure.
Days 2 to 7:
Explore the island at your leisure
This morning after breakfast and checking out, we will transfer you to Jersey airport for your return flight to Belfast.
Flight times: (subject to change)
Direct flights with Jet2.com - flying time 1hr 25 mins. Flight time subject to change
Please remember you will be required to present acceptable photo ID at check-in.
Please check with our office or your travel agent for details. If you require airport assistance, please tell us at the time of booking and help us make your journey through each airport as comfortable as possible.
We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance in place before travelling.