2019 Formula 1 Spanish Grand Prix - Circuit de Catalunya
The Spanish Grand Prix has for years produced high speed racing and trills. Lewis Hamilton has been dominate in the last few years taking the win from poles position.
Departing 10th May 2019
From £699 per person sharing
- Return flights from Dublin to Barcelona with Vueling
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 23kgs of checked in luggage
- Coach transfers ~ airport/hotel and to/from circuit on Saturday and Sunday
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Hotel tropic Park, Malgrat de Mar
- Half board basis
- General admission tickets Saturday and Sunday
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Grand Prix ticket upgrades on request
Meet your Tour Manager at the Vueling check-in desk (Terminal 1) Dublin International Airport 2 hours before departure to check in for your afternoon flight to Barcelona. On arrival in Barcelona, you will be transferred to your hotel in Malgrat de Mar.
Saturday and Sunday:
On these days you will be transferred to the Circuit de Barcelona – Catalunya, for an exciting two days at the Spanish F1 Grand Prix.
This morning after breakfast and checking out, it is time to depart for Barcelona Airport and your return flight to Dublin International Airport.
This Vueling flight departs and arrives into Terminal 1 (T1), Dublin Airport.
< Back to description
Departing 10 May 2019
Adult prices from £699