Balkan Ski 2018/2019 - Hotel Snezhanka - Pamporovo
The popular Snezhanka Hotel consists of a hotel and apartments, and is a great choice for families, youth groups and couples.
Convenient Sunday flights to Plovdiv
Departing February – March 2019
From £549 per person sharing
Please check availability for departure dates and prices
- Return flight Belfast International to Plovdiv with Thomas Cook Airlines
- All airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece checked baggage & hand luggage
- Return airport/resort transfers
- Inclusive Learn To Ski Pack with 6×4 hours of lessons
- 7 nights accommodation half-board
- Services of a local resort based representative
- Apartment Supplement – £100 per person
- 1 bedded room based on 3/4 sharing
- 2 bedded room based on 5/6 sharing
For apartment rooms please call 028 9045 5030
New for 2019 optional extras:
- Pre-book your seats on the aircraft for only £10 return per person
- “Lunch on the slopes” – 6 days for only £50 per adult and £35 per child
Information for Children in Resort
Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten. Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons. Lunch Is provided. A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
Children under 4 – NO FACILITES IN RESORT
3* Snezhanka Hotel, Pamporovo
The Snezhanka Hotel is located in the centre of the ski resort of the Pamporovo resort complex in the Rhodope Mountain and is within easy access to the lively bars, pubs and restaurants. It is a 5 minute walk to the resort centre and offers a regular free ski bus service to and from the slopes.
• Restaurant • Tavern • Lobby Bar with Open Fireplace • Disco • Gym • Indoor Swimming Pool • Sauna • Jacuzzi • Shop • Wi-Fi
Some Facilities & Services May Be Subject To A Local Charge.
All bedrooms have a minibar, satellite TV, telephone, and a bathroom with hair dryer.
Board Basis :
Twin with extra bed
1 bed apartment
2 bed apartment
< Back to description
Check in at Belfast International Airport for your flight to Plovdiv. On arrival you will be met by a local representative and transferred by coach to your hotel for check in, dinner and the rest of the evening free at your leisure.
Your local representative will be available to assist you on making the most out of your holiday, they will visit your hotel on a daily basis and will be able to help with any queries you may have, offer advice on skiing, snowboarding and other activities to make the most of your holiday.
Days 2 to 7:
On the first morning you collect any ski & snowboarding equipment or optional extras you have booked. From this point you are free to enjoy the resort at your own leisure. The last ski bus back to the hotel is at 5pm. In the evening you are free to enjoy the hotel’s facilities and relax.
Enjoy your final day before checking out and being transferred to Plovdiv airport for your return flight to Belfast.
Outward 1000 Arrive 1550
Return 1650 Arrive 1900
Transfer time – 1hr 50 Mins
< Back to description
Departures between 3 Feb 2019 and 10 Mar 2019
Adult prices from £549