CBeebies, West Midlands Safari Park and Nickelodeon Land
A fantastic short break family holiday with visits to some of the UK’s top family fun parks. Visit the Alton Towers Resort, home to CBeebies Land – the only place where you can meet and play with your favourite CBeebies characters – with unique themed rides, attractions and live entertainment.
The West Midland Safari Park offers a range of amusement rides, and the opportunity to get up close to many animals found in the wilds of Africa.
Finish the holiday at Blackpool’s famous Pleasure Beach – home to Nickelodeon Land and a range of rides designed to excite and thrill the whole family.
Departing 6th July & 10th August 2019
From £349 per adult sharing
£209 per child (U12) sharing with 2 adults
- Return overnight foot passenger ferry crossings with Stena Line – Belfast/Liverpool
- 4 berth en-suite, inside cabin
- Executive coaching from Liverpool
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Holiday Inn Express, Walsall
- English breakfast in the hotel
- Visit to West Midland Safari Park, including amusement rides wristband
- Entrance to the Alton Towers Resort theme park
- 1 day entry ticket to Nickelodeon Land – Blackpool Pleasure Beach with wrist band
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions Tour Manager
Holiday Inn Express – Walsall
Comfortable hotel with free WiFi, inclusive breakfast and good links to central Birmingham
At this hotel you can enjoy:
– Free WiFi
– Express Start™ Breakfast included in the room rate
– All Day Dining
– Free on-site parking
Spacious, stylish rooms include blackout curtains for restful sleep. Family rooms come with sofa beds. At day’s end, you can relax over a snack and a glass of wine in the hotel’s inviting bar and lounge.
< Back to description
Meet your experienced Travel Solutions tour manager at Belfast Port for your overnight ferry crossing to Liverpool. You will be given your boarding card and cabin key allowing you to get on-board where you can sit back, relax and enjoy all the facilities Stena Line have to offer.
Arrival in Liverpool is 6.30am. After disembarking the ferry you join the coach and travel to Alton Towers Resort, where you will spend the day enjoying CBeebies Land and the thrills and spills of the theme park. You will meet your coach at the end of the day and return to your hotel for check-in.
Today after breakfast, you leave your hotel and travel to West Midlands Safari Park where you will come face to face with some of the fastest, tallest, largest and cutest animals around. With 28 rides and attractions there is something to suit the whole family. Afterwards you travel back to your hotel in Walsall.
This morning after breakfast and checking out, you will travel to Nickelodeon Land! – Blackpool Pleasure Beach where you will have the day free to enjoy all this park has to offer. Later in the day your coach will take you to Liverpool to join the overnight ferry crossing to Belfast once again enjoying all the facilities on-board your ferry home.
Arrival in Belfast is 6:30am.
* Important; Stena Line ask that you store your main luggage in the luggage trollies prior to boarding the ferry. We advise a small hold all for the nights you travel on-board. Meals on-board the ferry are not included in the tour price.
< Back to description
Departures between 6 Jul 2019 and 10 Aug 2019
Adult prices from £349 Child Price: £209