DisneyLand® Paris - 3 nights
8th March, 17th July & 28th August 2018
4 Days – Flying direct from Belfast
Imagine a land where the wonderful world of Disney comes alive. Imagine a Disneyland® Park, where make believe is real. And Walt Disney Studios® Park, where the magic of Disney meets the magic of cinema.
Imagine a Disney® Village, where fun and entertainment stay open day and night. Seven Disney® Hotels, where sweet dreams come true in the very heart of the magic. Imagine you are here… In a Resort as big as imagination itself. Welcome to Disneyland® Paris.
The Magic is closer than you think.
|Departing||Adult Price||Child Price|
- Return flights from Belfast International to Paris Charles de Gaulle with easyJet
- Airport taxes and security charges
- Hand luggage only
- Return coach transfers ~ airport/hotel
- 3 nights accommodation at the 2* Disney’s Cheyenne Hotel®
- Continental buffet breakfast
- 3 day Disney Park Hopper Passes
- Services of a tour manager
- Single Supplement – available on request
- One piece of checked in baggage 20kg – £48 (return)
A valid EU member state passport is required for this tour
* Adult price is per person, based on 2 sharing
* Child price is based on Under 12 years sharing with 2 adults
Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne®
Rediscover the authentic flavour of the Far West in the surroundings of an old Western town. Cowboys and girls can keep riding the day’s Disney magic and really get a flavour of the frontier in this Western themed hotel, just a few minutes ride from the Disney Parks via our free shuttle service. Surrounded by saloons, town squares and smiles all round, Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne® is a magical way to make your money go further amid the best of the Old West.
Key reasons to stay in this hotel:
– Experience the yee-ha atmosphere of Wild West frontier town
– Bed down with great western themed decoration in your room
– Extend the magic with up to 2 Extra Magic Hours in Disneyland® Park
– Meet Disney Characters (Not guaranteed during your stay. Check availability, dates and hours at your hotel)
< Back to description
Please meet your Tour Manager at the easyJet Check in at Belfast International Airport to collect your boarding cards for your afternoon flight to Paris. On arrival you will be transferred to your hotel. At Check in you will be issued with your Park Passes and Breakfast Cards please keep these safe as they cannot be replaced.
Day 2 & Day 3:
Your Tour Manager will be in Reception between 8am to 9am to help with any queries you may have.
This morning after breakfast, you have the day free at your leisure to explore the place where fairy-tale dreams come true and thrilling adventures lurk around every corner, there is something for everyone to enjoy and the magic never ends at Disneyland Paris.
This morning after breakfast, and checking out, you have some more time to explore the magnificent Parks and experience the unforgettable rides at Disneyland Paris. Your tour manager will advise you of your departure time. Later in the day you will meet your coach and travel to the airport for your return flight to Belfast International Airport.
Every effort will be made by Disneyland Paris to ensure that all advertised facilities are available, however, certain shows, parades and attractions may be closed, modified, delayed or cancelled without prior notice, notably due to inclement weather conditions. Disney.
< Back to description
Departures between 8 Mar 2018 and 28 Aug 2018
Adult prices from £549 Child Price: £329