Drayton Manor Theme Park, West Midland Safari Park & Cadbury World
Drayton Manor, West Midland Safari Park and Cadbury World
Departing Saturday 4th August 2018
From £339 per adult sharing
£199 per child (under 12 sharing with 2 adults)
Drayton Manor is home to a variety of exciting attractions with roller coasters, a zoo and Thomas Land, making it the ultimate family day out. At West Midland Safari Park you can see some of the world’s most beautiful and endangered exotic animal species. Plus enjoy a fun- packed day to uncover a world of chocolate delights with a visit to Cadbury World.
- Return overnight foot passenger ferry crossings with Stena Line – Belfast/Liverpool
- 4 berth en-suite, inside cabin
- Executive coaching from Liverpool
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Jurys Inn, Birmingham
- English breakfast in the hotel
- Entrance tickets to West Midland Safari Park including multi-ride wristband
- Entrance to Drayton Manor Theme Park, home of Thomas Land
- Entrance ticket to Cadbury World
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Single Supplement – £180 per person (including single use cabin)
The Jurys Inn Hotel, Birmingham
Jurys Inn Birmingham hotel is in the heart of this exciting and regenerated city.
Spacious bedrooms include large, comfortable beds with crisp white linens, large screen TV’s, WiFi Internet access and spacious bathrooms with complimentary toiletries.
< Back to description
Meet your tour manager at Belfast Port for your overnight ferry crossing to Liverpool. You will be given your boarding card and cabin key allowing you to get on-board where you can sit back relax.
Arrival in Liverpool is 6:30 am. After disembarking the ferry you join your coach and travel to West Midland Safari Park. Later that day you travel to your hotel for check in.
After breakfast this morning you join your coach and travel to Drayton Manor Theme Park, including Europes only Thomas Land and Drayton Manor Zoo.
This morning after breakfast and checking out, join your coach and travel to Cadbury World. Later that day you will re-join your coach and return to Liverpool for your overnight ferry crossing to Belfast.
Arrival in Belfast is 6:30 am.
Stena Line asks that you store your main luggage in the luggage trollies prior to boarding the ferry. We advise a small hold all for the nights you travel on-board. Meals on-board the ferries are not included in your tour price.
< Back to description