Halloween in DisneyLand Paris
Prepare for frightful fun at Disneyland®. Gather your little ghouls for a wonderfully wicked time with Maleficent and her gang of Disney Villains at Disney’s Halloween Festival. Then feel the immortal magic of a Goofy’s Skeletoon Street Party, alive with vibrant colours and Disney Characters dressed in festive garb.
Departing 26th October 2018
From £399 per person sharing
£159 per child (U12) sharing with 2 adults
- Return flights from Belfast International to Paris Charles de Gaulle with easyJet
- Airport taxes and security charges
- Return coach transfers ~ airport/hotel
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the 2* Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne®
- Room only basis
- 2 day dated Park Hopper Passes
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Single room supplement – available on request
- One piece of checked in baggage 23kg – £54 (return)
Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne®
Rediscover the authentic flavour of the Far West in the surroundings of an old Western town.
Cowboys and girls can keep riding the day’s Disney magic and really get a flavour of the frontier in this Western themed hotel, just a few minutes ride from the Disney Parks via our free shuttle service.
Surrounded by saloons, town squares and smiles all round, Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne® is a magical way to make your money go further amid the best of the Old West.
Key reasons to stay in this hotel:
– Experience the yee-ha atmosphere of Wild West frontier town
– Bed down with great western themed decoration in your room
– Extend the magic with up to 2 Extra Magic Hours in Disneyland® Park
– Meet Disney Characters (Not guaranteed during your stay. Check availability, dates and hours at your hotel)
< Back to description
Check in at Belfast International Airport for your flight to Paris. On arrival you will be transferred to your hotel for check in.
This morning you are free at to enjoy the magical worlds of imagination, fantasy and fairytale that come to life in the Disneyland Park. Have a wonderfully wicked time with Maleficent and her gang of Disney Villains
This morning after checking out, you have the day free to explore the magnificent Parks and experience the unforgettable rides at Disneyland® Paris. Your tour manager will arrange your pick up time for later that day you will meet your coach and travel to the airport for your return flight to Belfast International Airport.
Flight times (correct at time of print)
Outward: 2:00 pm – arrive 4:45 pm
Return: 9:25 pm – arrive 10:15 pm
A valid EU member state passport is required for this tour
Every effort will be made by Disneyland® Paris to ensure that all advertised facilities are available, however, certain shows, parades and attractions may be closed, modified, delayed or cancelled without prior notice, notably due to inclement weather conditions. © Disney.
< Back to description