ITVs Emmerdale - The Tour
Join us for a visit of the live and working set of TV’s Emmerdale located on the stunning Harewood Estate near Leeds. The cast down scripts on the weekend so that we can enjoy the familiar haunts of Bob’s Café, The Woolpack, village church and rows of stone cottages featured on television over the last 4 decades.
Departing 19th April, 31st May, 5th July, 6th September & 4th October 2019
From £349 per person sharing
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Belfast Stena Line Port
- Return ferry crossings with Stena Line – Belfast/Cairnryan
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the Midlands Hotel – Bradford
- English breakfast and evening meals
- Entrance to Emmerdale Studio Experience
- The Emmerdale Village Tour
- Visit to Esholt, location of the original Emmerdale setting
- Visit to the Victorian Spa town of Harrogate
- Visit to the town of Skipton and its award winning market
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions Tour Manager
- Single room supplement – £45 per person
The Midland Hotel – Bradford
Built in the late 1880s, this elegant Victorian hotel is a 9-minute walk from both the National Media Museum and the Alhambra Theatre. The upscale rooms have modern en suite bathrooms. All rooms include free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and tea and coffeemaking equipment. The refined restaurant serves modern British cuisine, and there’s also a bar offering snacks and afternoon tea, along with a pub.
< Back to description
Meet your coach and travel to Belfast. Join the early morning ferry crossing to Cairnryan where we will be transferred to our hotel in Bradford.
After breakfast we leave the hotel for “The Emmerdale Studio Experience” that showcases the “lights-camera-action” process of creating an episode of Yorkshire’s favourite soap. We get a glimpse into how the cast tell the gripping stories and capture the stunts you see on TV. We then visit the Victorian Spa town of Harrogate for some free time to explore the centre.
Today we follow in the footsteps of the soap-stars as we visit the outdoor Emmerdale village set*. When the cameras stop rolling, the gates open as cast and crew down scripts for the weekend to allow you to enjoy an exclusive tour of the village. On returning to the hotel we visit the village of Esholt, formerly Emmerdale’s Beckindale and the original Woolpack Pub.
On the homebound journey we visit the town of Skipton. Monday is market day and has been voted the UK’s “Best Small Outdoor Market 2017”. Then onwards to Cairnryan to join the evening ferry crossing to Belfast. On arrival, you return to your original starting point.
NOTE: * The Emmerdale Village Tour is subject to planning permission and ITVs filming schedule which might run on over the weekend. Due to the uneven terrain, this tour is not wheelchair friendly and those with walking difficulties may struggle with its duration.
< Back to description
Departures between 19 Apr 2019 and 4 Oct 2019
Adult prices from £349