Liverpool vs Southampton - Matchday VIP Experience
Travel Solutions are delighted to offer Liverpool hospitality package at Anfield for the 2018/19 season. Soak up the atmosphere and passion that Anfield is renowned for with a Liverpool hospitality VIP match day experience.
Whether treating an important client, celebrating a birthday, anniversary or a special occasion why not watch thrilling football and enjoy the top-flight hospitality lounge.
Departing 21st September 2018
(Dates are subject to change due to television)
From £299 per person
- Return ferry crossing between Belfast and Liverpool with Stena Line
- Luxury coaching from Birkenhead to Anfield
- Premier Club VIP Experience
- Match programme
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- 4 berth en-suite cabin – £65 cabin each way (sleeps up to 4 persons).
To book a cabin please contact our reservations team on 028 9045 5030
Premier Club Experience
Located in the recently renovated Shanks and Paisley Suites (named after the two most successful managers in the history of Liverpool FC) the Premier Club offers guests the perfect chance to enjoy the renowned match day atmosphere at Anfield.
- Executive Seat in Kenny Dalglish Stand ( Former Upper Centenary Stand) long side ( block CE3/CE7)
- Pre-match hot and cold buffet served in Premier Lounge within ANFIELD STADIUM
- Half time and full time refreshments ( tea/coffee )
- Relaxed informal atmosphere
- Complimentary match day programme on entry to lounge.
- Betting facilities
- Cash bar
- Seats supplied together
- Children and families welcome
- LFC TV channel highlights shown in lounge
- Opens 2.5 hour prior kick off
- No dress code ( opposition shirts not permitted )
2 nights will be spent onboard the ferry.
Fancy spoiling yourself?
Snooze across the Irish Sea with a comfortable en-suite cabin
(sleeps up to 4) for only £130/cabin return.
< Back to description
Please meet your tour manager at 20:30 at Stena Line Irish Sea Ferries Ltd ferry terminal (Victoria Terminal) in Belfast to check in for your overnight crossing to Liverpool. If you have paid extra for a cabin your Tour Manager will provide you with your cabin keys at check-in.
The ferry is due to arrive at 6:30am. After disembarking the ferry, you join the coach which will take you into Liverpool City Centre for some free time before re-joining the coach for the short journey to Anfield. After the match you will re-join your coach and back to Birkenhead for your overnight sailing to Belfast.
If you have paid extra for a cabin your Tour Manager will provide you with your cabin keys at check-in.
Arrival time into Belfast is 6:30am.
< Back to description