Oxford and Royal Windsor
Explore the university town of Oxford with its skyline of dreaming spires, domed theatres and college gargoyles. Discover Royal Windsor and the world’s oldest inhabited castle, its rich history, quaint boutiques and shops. Visit the awe-inspiring Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Departing 28th September 2018
From £439 per person sharing
- Return flights from Belfast City Airport to London Heathrow with Aer Lingus
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked 20Kg baggage
- Executive coaching for the duration of your tour
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in The Grange Bracknell Hotel, on a bed and buffet breakfast basis
- Thames river cruise from Runnymede to Windsor
- Visit to Blenheim Palace
- Visit of Henley-on-Thames, Runnymede, Windsor, Oxford and Bracknell
- Services of an accompanying experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Single room supplement – £75
Belfast – London 8.45-10.15
London – Belfast 19.20-20.40
(correct at time of publication)
The Grange Bracknell Hotel
The standard rooms all include en suite marble bathrooms, and have flat-screen TVs and free WiFi, as well as minibars, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Suites add separate lounges and kitchenettes.
There are 2 restaurants, one of which is a roof terrace, as well as a bar. There’s also an exercise room and free parking.
< Back to description
Check-in at Belfast City Airport for our flight to London Heathrow. On arrival we visit the picturesque market town of Henley-on-Thames, famed for its Royal Regatta and much loved tourist spot.
In the morning we travel to Runnymede, location of the sealing of the Magna Carta, to take a river cruise on what can arguably be called the prettiest stretch of the River Thames to the centre of Windsor. We have the rest of the day free to discover this historic town at our own pace.
After breakfast we travel to Oxford, home of Britains oldest university. The City of Dreaming Spires is steeped in history and character and we have the time to explore the town at our own pace. In the afternoon we visit Blenheim Palace, home of the 11th Duke of Marlborough and birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. The Palace is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens designed by ‘Capability’ Brown.
In the morning we have the opportunity to discover the recently regenerated Bracknell town centre and its new Lexicon shopping centre then transfer to London Heathrow for our return flight to Belfast City Airport.
< Back to description