The Magical Kingdom of Kerry
Fondly referred to as the magical kingdom, County Kerry offers some of Ireland’s most spectacular scenery. We include a full day of the Dingle Peninsula and free time in Killarney. No visit to Kerry would be complete without experiencing The Ring of Kerry.
Departing 11th August & 13th October 2019
From £299 per person sharing
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, Banbridge, Newry
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Earl of Desmond Hotel, Tralee
- Full Irish breakfast and evening meals
- Nightly entertainment in the hotel
- 3 full day tours exploring the region – The Ring of Kerry, The Dingle Peninsula & Killarney National Park
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Single room supplement – £100 per person
3* Earl of Desmond Hotel
Located in Tralee, the Earl of Desmond Hotel has 140 rooms.
Featuring garden and/or river views, the casual rooms offer free Wi-Fi and flat-screens, plus tea and coffeemakers.
< Back to description
Meet your coach, sit back and relax as you travel south towards Tralee. Comfort stops will be made en-route.
This morning we depart after breakfast for a full day tour of the fabulous Dingle Peninsula. Fantastic views of Inch beach and Slea Head – the most westerly point in Europe – with time in Dingle to relax.
After breakfast we depart the hotel and make are way to Aghadoe view point which is famous for its views of the lakes and islands. We will then make a stop at Muckross House situated in the scenic Killarney National Park, with time to relax and enjoy the magnificent gardens and visit the craft centre and Garden restaurant. Later we depart for Killarney the tourist capital of County Kerry. Mingle with visitors from around the world and soak up the atmosphere of this popular town.
Today will be the highlight for many with a full day tour of the famous Ring of Kerry. Take in the splendour of Dingle and Kenmare Bays with picture postcard views around every turn of the road.
This morning we depart for home, travelling north and stopping en-route, returning to your original departure point.
< Back to description
Departures between 11 Aug 2019 and 13 Oct 2019
Adult prices from £299