Chatsworth House and the Beautiful English Peak District
Departing Fridays, 25 July, 22 August & 19 September 2014
4 Days from £279 per person sharing ~ Sept
4 Days from £289 per person sharing ~ Jul & Aug
25 July & 22 August - SOLD OUT
This popular tour takes you through some of England’s most magnificent scenery, part of which can be viewed beautifully by steam train, as you travel around the beautiful English Peak District, with its rugged moorlands and wooded dales. You will visit the delightful towns of Buxton and Bakewell, to explore the shops and quaint streets, and visit Chatsworth House, one of Britain’s best loved historic house and gardens.
• Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly and Belfast Port *plus additional coach connect pick up points
• Return ferry crossings with Stena Line– Belfast/Cairnryan
• 3 nights accommodation at the 4* Holiday Inn Royal Victoria, Sheffield
• English breakfast and evening meals
• Visits to Buxton & Bakewell
• Steam railway journey through Derbyshire countryside
• Visit to Chatsworth House & Gardens, including entry
• Services of a Tour Manager
• Single Supplement - £61 per person
*This tour includes the following coach connect pick up point;
- Derry/Londonderry - NIR Station - Waterside
- Dungiven - Owen Beg GAA Complex
- Toome- Park and Ride, Toome By-pass
- Dungannon - Stangmore Roundabout
- Lurgan - Oxford Island M1 exit petrol station
- Sprucefield - M and S Bus Stop
- Newry - BRASS MONKEY
- Banbridge - THE COACH INN
4* Holiday Inn Royal Victoria, Sheffield
The Holiday Inn Royal Victoria comprises 107 bedrooms including 33 family rooms, 32 executive rooms and the sumptuous 1862 suite. All our bedrooms have Hi Speed Internet Access. This 4 Star hotel offers fine dining in the RAC award winning Cunningham's Restaurant or relaxed drinks and snacks in the Grand Lounge Bar.
This historic and elegant hotel is ideally located in the city centre of Sheffield. Just half a mile from Sheffield Railway Station, Bus Stations and the Sheffield Supertram network.
One of the most striking features of this Grade 2 listed building is the elegant Ballroom which can accommodate up to 350 people for a banquet / dinner and also boasts a further 14 meeting rooms. Our maximum capacity for conferencing is 400 Theatre Style or 220 Cabaret Style.
You meet your coach and travel to Belfast to join the early morning ferry crossing to Cairnryan. On arrival, you continue to your hotel in Sheffield, arriving late afternoon.
This morning you visit the Spa Town of Buxton, followed by the small Market town of Bakewell,why not visit The Original Bakewell Pudding Shop? Later in the day you will enjoy a nostalgic steam railway journey through the delightful Derbyshire countryside.
Today you visit Chatsworth House, home to the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire and the Darcy family in the film Pride and Prejudice! Later in the day your coach will return you to Sheffield where you can enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
You depart your hotel and travel to Cairnryan to join the evening ferry crossing to Belfast. On arrival, you return to your original joining point.
*Additional pick up points available with our Coach Connect service ~ see page 5 for further details
Please select departure month below
Chatsworth House and the Beautiful English Peak DistrictDeparture Date - 19 Sep 2014
FAMILY FUN BREAKS