Emmerdale & Last of the Summer Wine Country
Departing Fridays, 16 May, 27 June, 25 July, 22 August & 19 September 2014
From £279 per person sharing ~ May, Jun & Sept
From £289 per person sharing ~ Jul & Aug
Join us on this popular tour and experience not only the best in Yorkshire, but visit some of the well known villages and towns made famous by the renowned TV soap “Emmerdale” and the legendary TV series “Last of the Summer Wine”. This weekend break is based in the lovely old spa town of Harrogate, with its beautiful gardens, Victorian buildings and its wide tree-lined streets.
• Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly and Belfast Port *plus additional coach connect pick up points
• Return ferry crossings with Stena Line– Belfast/Cairnryan
• 3 nights accommodation at the 4* Holiday Inn, Harrogate
• English breakfast and evening meals
• Emmerdale tour ~ visit to Esholt ‘Beckindale’, the original ‘Woolpack’, Otley ‘Hotton’ & Skipton
• Last of the Summer Wine tour ~ guided tour of Holmfirth and visit to Sids café
• Visit to the Yorkshire town of Hawes
• Services of a Tour Manager
• Single Supplement - £69 per person
*This tour includes the following coach connect pick up point;
- - Derry/Londonderry - NIR Station - Waterside
- Dungiven - Owen Beg GAA Complex
- Toome- Park and Ride, Toome By-pass
- Dungannon - Stangmore Roundabout
- Lurgan - Oxford Island M1 exit petrol station
- Sprucefield - M and S Bus Stop
- Newry - BRASS MONKEY
- Banbridge - THE COACH INN
The Holiday Inn
The Holiday Inn Harrogate is ideally located in the town centre and is an ideal place to explore Yorkshire.
The hotel’s facilities include a bar, lounge, restaurant and a gym.
All rooms include tea an en suite, tea/coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone and a television.
You meet your coach, and travel to Belfast to join the early morning ferry crossing to Cairnryan. On arrival, you continue to your hotel in Harrogate, arriving late afternoon.
Today you travel to Esholt, formally Emmerdale’s ‘Beckindale’, to enjoy a visit to the original ‘Woolpack’. Afterwards you travel to Otley, known as ‘Hotton’ in Emmerdale, with free time to explore and enjoy the Saturday market. Lastly, you will visit the bustling market town of Skipton, well known for being ‘The Gateway to the Dales’.
This morning, you visit the market town of Holmfirth to enjoy a tour around the film locations used in "The Last of the Summer Wine". There is an opportunity for a “nice cuppa” in Sids Café or, a visit to the Last of the Summer Wine exhibition (payable locally).
You depart your hotel and travel to Cairnryan, stopping off en route, in the market town of Hawes, famous for its 'chocolate box' appearance and home to Wensleydale Cheese! On arrival in Belfast, you return to your original joining point.
*Additional pick up points available with our Coach Connect service ~ see page 5 for further details
Please select departure month below
Emmerdale & Last of the Summer Wine CountryDeparture Date - 16 May 2014
Emmerdale & Last of the Summer Wine CountryDeparture Date - 27 Jun 2014
Emmerdale & Last of the Summer Wine CountryDeparture Date - 25 Jul 2014
Emmerdale & Last of the Summer Wine CountryDeparture Date - 22 Aug 2014
Emmerdale & Last of the Summer Wine CountryDeparture Date - 19 Sep 2014