The Enchanting Cotswolds
Departing Fridays, 16 May, 27 June, 25 July, 22 August & 19 September 2014
From £269 per person sharing ~ May, Jun & Sept
From £279 per person sharing ~ Jul & Aug
As the title suggests ~ the Cotswolds is one of the most charming areas in England and an area of outstanding natural beauty. This popular holiday gives you the opportunity to visit some of the region’s finest scenery, as you travel through the chocolate box villages, unique and famous for their weathered stone clad roofs, honey coloured stone buildings and the stunning English landscape. Sit back and enjoy the views firsthand, as you enjoy a steam railway journey through the beautiful countryside of the Cotswolds.
• Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly and Belfast Port *plus additional coach connect pick up points
• Return ferry crossings with Stena Line– Belfast/Cairnryan
• 3 nights accommodation at the 4* St. Johns Hotel, Solihull
• English breakfast and evening meals
• Visits to the typical Cotswolds villages of Broadway & Bourton-on-the-Water
• Steam Railway journey through the Cotswolds
• Visits to Cheltenham and Stratford-upon-Avon
• Use of the hotel’s leisure facilities
• Services of a tour manager
• Single Supplement - £61 per person
*This tour includes the following coach connect pick up point;
- Derry/Londonderry - NIR Station - Waterside
- Dungiven - Owen Beg GAA Complex
- Toome- Park and Ride, Toome By-pass
- Dungannon - Stangmore Roundabout
- Lurgan - Oxford Island M1 exit petrol station
- Sprucefield - M and S Bus Stop
- Newry - Sheepbridge Park & Ride
- Banbridge - The Outlet Slip Road
St Johns Hotel
The St Johns Hotel is located in Solihull close to Birmingham.
Hotel facilities include onsite leisure facilities, bar and restaurant.
All rooms include an en suite, cable/satellite television, pay per view movies, tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryer and ironing board.
You meet your coach and travel to Belfast to join the early morning ferry crossing to Cairnryan. On arrival, you continue to your hotel in Solihull, arriving late afternoon.
Today you travel to the typical Cotswolds village of Broadway often referred to as the 'Jewel of the Cotswolds', to enjoy some free time. Afterwards you will travel the short distance to Winchcombe Station to embark on a nostalgic steam railway journey through the glorious Cotswolds to the charming town of Cheltenham for free time at your leisure.
After breakfast, you will travel to the pretty village of Bourton-on-the-Water, often referred to as the ‘Venice of the Cotswolds’, where you can enjoy free time before travelling through Stow-on-the-Wold to Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare. Here you are free at leisure to explore ~ why not visit the house where the world’s most famous playwright was born and grew up, or discover the world famous Anne Hathaway's Cottage (both payable locally).
You depart your hotel and travel to Cairnryan to join the evening ferry crossing to Belfast. On arrival, you return to your original joining point.
Note :on the 25 July departure the steam train will not be in operation, but will be substituted with a diesel train
*Additional pick up points available with our Coach Connect service ~ see page 5 for further details
Please select departure month below
The Enchanting CotswoldsDeparture Date - 16 May 2014
The Enchanting CotswoldsDeparture Date - 27 Jun 2014
The Enchanting CotswoldsDeparture Date - 25 Jul 2014
The Enchanting CotswoldsDeparture Date - 22 Aug 2014
The Enchanting CotswoldsDeparture Date - 19 Sep 2014
Europe ~ By Air!