The Waterford Coast & Country
Departing Fridays, 4 & 18 October 2013
From £169.00 per person sharing
Join Travel Solutions on a 4 day adventure to the magnificent County Waterford. Explore the towns and villages that make this part of Ireland so inviting returning each evening to your hotel, where a choice 3 course evening meal will be waiting, and on at least 1 night during your stay, the hotel will provide night time entertainment.
A sensational destination at a sensational price!
- • Luxury coaching from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, Sprucefield, Newry, Dundalk, Drogheda and Dublin
- • 3 nights accommodation at a 3* Treacy’s Hotel, Waterford
- • Irish breakfast and choice 3 course evening meals
- • Entertainment on at least one evening
- • Free time in Waterford
- • Tour of the Waterford Coast
- • Visits to Kilkenny, New Ross & Cork
- • Visits to the Mill at Avoca Village & the Meeting of the Waters
- • Services of a tour manager
- Single Supplement - £59.00 per person
Treacys Hotel Waterford City, Spa & Leisure Club
Treacys Hotel Spa & Leisure Centre is situated in the heart of Waterford City. This is one of the finest hotels in Waterford city centre.
Hotel facilities include: bar (food served all day), restaurant, spa, leisure centre.
You meet your coach and travel to your hotel, stopping off in Kilkenny city for free time. You will arrive at your hotel late afternoon
Today you visit Waterford, the oldest city in Ireland, with free time to explore. Afterwards you will visit the bustling town of New Ross where you will have the option to visit the Dunbrody Famine Ship (payable locally).
Today you will enjoy a coastline tour of the Waterford Coast passing through Dungarvan en route to Cork where you will have free time to explore. In the afternoon you will return to Waterford stopping off in the heritage town of Lismore, the Irish home of the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire. Why not visit the Heritage Centre? (payable locally)
This morning after breakfast and checking out, you will depart your hotel to make your journey homewards, stopping off en route at the Mill at Avoca Village and the Meeting of the Waters before returning to your original joining point.
Please select departure month below
The Waterford Coast & CountryDeparture Date - 04 Oct 2013
The Waterford Coast & CountryDeparture Date - 18 Oct 2013