A Taste of Bonny Scotland
Join us as we discover some of Scotland’s famous scenic gems as we take the high roads and the low roads. Visit famous cities, historic castles and take in the scenic beauty as we tour through The Trossachs and along Loch Lomond. Each evening return to your hotel for dinner, nightly entertainment and a few drinks – on us!
Departing 20th September 2021
From £439 per person sharing
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Belfast Stena Line Port
- Return ferry crossings Belfast to Cairnryan with Stena Line
- 4 nights accommodation in the 3* Tinto House, Hotel, Symington
- Breakfast & evening meals
- Nightly entertainment at hotel
- 3 drinks per person per night (restrictions may apply)
- Visits to Edinburgh, Ayr & Glasgow
- Full day tour of The Trossachs & Loch Lomond
- Entry to Dumfries House & Rosslyn Chapel
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Single supplement – £30 per person
Set within 5 acres of landscaped grounds in the Scottish Borders, Tinto Hotel offers home-cooked food and scenic views. The traditional hotel is just 45 minutes from both Glasgow and Edinburgh.
The bright and airy bedrooms each have a work desk, tea/coffee facilities and a TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private modern bathroom, and many enjoy beautiful views of the picturesque countryside.
< Back to description
Join your coach and join the mid-morning ferry to Cairnryan. On arrival, continue on to your hotel, arriving with time to freshen up and relax before dinner and this evenings entertainment.
Today we depart for Edinburgh stopping at Rosslyn Chapel – immortalised in the film “The da Vinci Code”, and surrounded by myths and legends of the ‘Holy Grail’. Spend the afternoon in Edinburgh before returning to your hotel.
Head north towards Stirling, arriving in The Trossachs – recognised as an area of outstanding beauty. Stop off in local villages before driving to the southern shoreline of Loch Lomond, returning to your hotel late afternoon
This morning you will visit Ayr for some free time before continuing to Glasgow, where you will have time to explore this grand city at leisure. Late in the afternoon, return to your hotel for dinner and your final night of entertainment.
Depart after breakfast for a visit to Dumfries House – one of Britain’s most beautiful stately homes. On arrival you will be welcomed with tea/coffee and shortbread, followed by a private tour of the house. Later in the afternoon join your ferry home, returning to your original departure point.
< Back to description
Departing 20 Sep 2021
Adult prices from £439