4* Hotel Du Lac et Bellevue - Bardolino
4* Hotel Du Lac et Bellevue – Bardolino
Departing 11th May – 14th September 2022
7 nights from £1079 per person sharing
The Italian town of Bardolino sits along the east shore of Lake Garda around 30 kilometres from Verona. One of many pleasant towns that ring the lake, Bardolino is world renowned for its wine, made locally in the surrounding hillsides.
Lakeside strolls around Bardolino stretch around its cosmopolitan promenade. Popular with shoppers, enjoy some retail therapy or drift between the chic pavement cafes and experience a true taste of Italy with some Gelato and Pizza.
Well known for its lakefront presence and excellent transport links on and off the water, Bardolino has a lot to offer – rich in history and local culture.
- Direct flights from Belfast International Airport with Jet2
- Free 22kg checked in luggage per person
- 10kg carry-on bag included per person
- 7 nights at the 4* Du Lac et Bellevue, Bardolino
- Shorter transfers from Verona airport
- Low deposit – Only £50 per person
- Lake based Travel Solutions representative
- Optional Excursion programme – bookable in resort
- Departs Belfast International Airport 07:30 – Arrives Verona 11:05
- Departs Verona 11:55 – Arrives Belfast International Airport 13:35
- Upgrade to Junior Suite £85.00 – *per person/per week
- Discount of 10% for children under 12 years sharing with 2 adults.
- Single Room Supplement – price on request
*Child prices on request
- Local Italian Tourism Tax of €10.50 per person, per stay, payable on check-out. Subject to change.
- Price (£) based on 7 nights, Half-Board, 2 persons sharing a double/twin room. For accommodation of 3 or more please contact our reservations team. Subject to availability.
Hotel Du Lac et Bellevue is a beautiful 4 star hotel situated just a few steps from Bardolino’s centre. Relax on its own private beach or enjoy a swim in the indoor and outdoor heated pool. Explore Lake Garda and take a plunge into the water from the hotel jetty – an experience one shouldn’t miss.
The hotel’s location and services provide the right ingredients for an unforgettable holiday. With views overlooking the lake, take a seat on the hotel terrace and get a taste for authentic Italian dishes and local wine.
< Back to description
Check in at Belfast International Airport for your flight to Verona THREE hours prior to departure.
On arrival in Verona you will be met by our resort based representative and transferred to your hotel for check in , the representative will be at your hotel at set times though out your weeks holiday, they will be able to assist you with any questions you may have and if you have not already booked excursions they will be able to assist. Please note that these tours are not organised by Travel Solutions and your contract is with the company supplying the tour.
Days 2 to 7:
After breakfast enjoy the resort at your own leisure. Relax by the pool or lake, visit one of the many towns around the Lakes, take a boat trip or join one of the tours offered by your Lake Representative. Lake Garda has so much to explore and offer as you relax and unwind beside the blue waters.
After an early breakfast, check-out and join your transfer to Verona airport for the return flight to Belfast.
< Back to description
Departing 11 May 2022
Adult prices from £1079 Child Price: £1079