3* Hotel Villa Mulino - Garda
3* (Superior) Hotel Villa Mulino – Garda
Departing 11th May – 14th September 2022
7 nights from £769 per person sharing
Garda Town is situated on a magnificent bay surrounded by lush green hills. Thought to have given the lake its name, this is a perfect base to explore Lake Garda and the surrounding area. It’s viewed by many as one of the true gems of Northern Italy.
There is a long promenade lined with cafes, shops and restaurants – just pick one and sample the wonderful local hospitality. The restaurants and bars are a hive of activity, day and night, during the summer. This is the place to people watch while enjoying an extraordinarily beautiful setting. Watch the sun go down and then stroll along the lakeside to see the resort basking in all its evening beauty.
- Direct flights from Belfast International Airport with Jet2
- Free 22kg checked in luggage per person
- 10kg carry-on bag included per person
- 7 nights at the 3* Hotel Villa Mulino, Garda
- Shorter transfers from Verona airport
- Low deposit – Only £50 per person
- Lake based Travel Solutions representative
- Optional Excursion programme – bookable in resort
- Departs Belfast International Airport 07:30 – Arrives Verona 11:05
- Departs Verona 11:55 – Arrives Belfast International Airport 13:35
- Upgrade to Balcony Room £80.00 – *per person/per week
- Upgrade to Junior Suite £210.00 – *per person / per week
- Discount of 20% for children under 10 years sharing with 2 adults in junior suite.
- Single Room Supplement – price on request
*Child prices on request
- Local Italian Tourism Tax of €7.00 per person, per stay, payable on check-out. Subject to change.
- Cot rental –€8 per day paid locally in resort
- Price (£) based on 7 nights, Half-Board, 2 persons sharing a double/twin room. For accommodation of 3 or more please contact our reservations team. Subject to availability.
Hotel Villa Mulino is a 3 star hotel built on an old watermill, just 550 yards away from the Lake. The hotel offers guests an outdoor pool, extensive gardens and an on-site restaurant. The hotel’s bright rooms feature air conditioning, en suite facilities and minibar.
The outdoor pool is completely surrounded by a furnished sun deck and greenery. Table tennis, table football and the bar’s spacious terrace are all found in the Villa Mulino Hotel’s gardens. Only a 5 minute walk from the hotel, guests can explore Garda’s historic town centre.
< Back to description
Check in at Belfast International Airport for your flight to Verona THREE hours prior to departure.
On arrival in Verona you will be met by our resort based representative and transferred to your hotel for check in , the representative will be at your hotel at set times though out your weeks holiday, they will be able to assist you with any questions you may have and if you have not already booked excursions they will be able to assist. Please note that these tours are not organised by Travel Solutions and your contract is with the company supplying the tour.
Days 2 to 7:
After breakfast enjoy the resort at your own leisure. Relax by the pool or lake, visit one of the many towns around the Lakes, take a boat trip or join one of the tours offered by your Lake Representative. Lake Garda has so much to explore and offer as you relax and unwind beside the blue waters.
After an early breakfast, check-out and join your transfer to Verona airport for the return flight to Belfast.
< Back to description
Departures between 11 May 2022 and 14 Sep 2022
Adult prices from £769 Child Price: £769