4* Grand Liberty Hotel - Riva del Garda
4* Grand Liberty Hotel – Riva del Garda
Departing 11th May – 14th September 2022
7 nights from £659 per person sharing
Situated right at the northern tip of Lake Garda, the popular resort of Riva del Garda offers beautiful views of the tree covered mountains on either side as you look south across the water. Enjoy a relaxing break at the foot of the mountains visiting the local attractions and taking part in the excursions found nearby. Spoilt for choice, visit the beautiful restaurants for those romantic evening meals and a number of shops where you can pick up those all-important souvenirs to remember your trip by. You will even get the chance to soak up some of the summer sun on a lakeside beach.
- Direct flights from Belfast International Airport with Jet2
- Free 22kg checked in luggage per person
- 10kg carry-on bag included per person
- 7 nights at the 4* Grand Liberty Hotel, Riva Del Garda
- Bed & Breakfast
- Shorter transfers from Verona airport
- Low deposit – Only £50 per person
- Lake based Travel Solutions representative
- Optional Excursion programme – bookable in resort
- Departs Belfast International Airport 07:30 – Arrives Verona 11:05
- Departs Verona 11:55 – Arrives Belfast International Airport 13:35
- Upgrade to Comfort Room £40.00 – *per person/per week
- Upgrade to Superior Room £121.00 – *per person / per week
- Discount of 20% for children under 15 years sharing with 2 adults.
- Single Room Supplement – price on request
*Child prices on request
- Local Italian Tourism Tax of €10.00 per person, per stay, payable on check-out. Subject to change.
- Cot rental –€10 per day paid locally in resort
- Price (£) based on 7 nights, Bed & Breakfast, 2 persons sharing a double/twin room. For accommodation of 3 or more please contact our reservations team. Subject to availability.
The Grand Liberty Hotel is a charming 4-star hotel situated in the centre of Riva del Garda, 5 minute walk from the lake. Built in the beginning of the 20th century, the hotel features large period salons, a beautiful garden for relaxing and a luxury spa with indoor and outdoor pools. A range of water sports are available at the beach nearby, while the dock for boat trips across Lake Garda is 10 minutes’ walk away.
< Back to description
Check in at Belfast International Airport for your flight to Verona THREE hours prior to departure.
On arrival in Verona you will be met by our resort based representative and transferred to your hotel for check in , the representative will be at your hotel at set times though out your weeks holiday, they will be able to assist you with any questions you may have and if you have not already booked excursions they will be able to assist. Please note that these tours are not organised by Travel Solutions and your contract is with the company supplying the tour.
Days 2 to 7:
After breakfast enjoy the resort at your own leisure. Relax by the pool or lake, visit one of the many towns around the Lakes, take a boat trip or join one of the tours offered by your Lake Representative. Lake Garda has so much to explore and offer as you relax and unwind beside the blue waters.
After an early breakfast, check-out and join your transfer to Verona airport for the return flight to Belfast.
< Back to description
Departures between 11 May 2022 and 14 Sep 2022
Adult prices from £659 Child Price: £659