Balkan Ski 2021/2022 - Hotel Lion, Bansko
The 4* Hotel Lion is situated in a beautiful & peaceful spot with high standards of accommodation The hotel has a welcoming lobby and bar where you can enjoy the warmth of a log fire, and friendly staff make you feel like you are at home here. Plus it’s just a short walk to the bars and shops.
Departing 26th December 2021 – 26th February 2022
From £749 per person sharing
- Return flight Belfast International to Sofia with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 22kg checked baggage
- Return coach transfers airport/resort
- 7 nights accommodation 4* Lion Hotel, Bansko
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 6 days Ski Pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
- Single room supplement – available on request
- Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort)
PLEASE NOTE: Twin room with extra bed is a rollaway bed
* Prices based on 2 adults sharing
(correct at time of print)
26 December 2021 Departure
Departs Belfast 1555 Arrives Sofia 2150
Departs Sofia 2240 Arrives Belfast 0045 (next day)
8 January 2022 – 26 February 2022 departures
Departs Belfast 1455 Arrives Sofia 2050
Departs Sofia 2140 Arrives Belfast 2345
Information for Children in Resort – Bansko
Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
Children under 8 – NO FACILITES IN RESORT
4* Hotel Lion offers fully-equipped, nicely decorated rooms, an elegant restaurant and bar as well as spa and wellness centre. The restaurant serves traditional Bulgarian and European cuisine. The night bar offers a range of entertainment and a fun atmosphere.
The hotel is only a 10 minute walk to the ski lift but there is also a free ski shuttle bus. The centre of Bansko town is around 15mins from the hotel.
< Back to description
Please check in at Belfast International Airport 3 hours prior to departure, a Travel Solutions Representative will be at the airport for any queries you may have before boarding your flight to Sofia.
On arrival in Sofia you will be met by your local Travel Solutions representative and will transfer to your hotel for check in and then dinner.
After breakfast you will be transferred to Ski Depot for Ski fitting and meet your ski instructor for the duration of you ski holiday, who will advise of timing for the weeks lessons ahead.
Every night an evening meal will be served in your hotel.
After a leisurely breakfast please check out of your room, you will have free time before you transfer back to Sofia for your return flight to Belfast International.
< Back to description
Departures between 26 Dec 2021 and 26 Feb 2022
Adult prices from £749