The 150th Open Golf Championship - St Andrews
The 150th Open Golf Championship – St Andrews
Departing Friday 15th July 2022 – 3 nights
St. Andrews – the home of golf – hosts the 150th Open Championship in July 2022. Be part of this great event and close to the action as your golfing hero’s take on the challenge of this famous links course for the honour of lifting the Claret Jug.
Price from: £329.00 per person sharing
- Return luxury coaching from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Belfast Stena Terminal
- Return ferry crossing Belfast/Cairnryan with Stena Line.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Angus Hotel, Blairgowrie – approx. 30 miles from the course
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Return coach transfers to and from the open golf on Saturday and Sunday
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions Tour Manager
Single Supplement: £60.00
OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP TICKETS
Tickets are not included in our tour price but can be purchased on the championship web site www.theopen.com with discounts for seniors, youths (U25yrs) and children. Ticket sales will open later in 2021.
- Depart Belfast 07:30 Arrive Cairnryan 09:52
- Depart Cairnryan 15:30 Arrive Belfast 17:45
Relax and unwind after the golf in a very informal family-owned hotel, offering a delightful combination of professional service and comfort . This modern hotel includes a fully-equipped leisure club and indoor swimming pool.
< Back to description
Meet your coach at your selected pick-up point and travel to Belfast to join the early morning ferry crossing to Cairnryan. On arrival in Cairnryan, we’ll travel to Glasgow for some free time to explore before re-joining your coach late afternoon and continuing the journey to our hotel in Blairgowrie. On arrival check-in and enjoy some time to relax and freshen up before dinner.
Day 2 and 3
Today after breakfast join your coach as we travel to St Andrews the Open Golf Championships. Later meet your coach and make your way back to your hotel for your evening meal.
This morning after an leisurely breakfast and checking out, join your coach to make the journey back to the port of Cairnryan to join the afternoon ferry crossing to Belfast. On arrival, you return to your original starting point.
< Back to description
Departing 15 Jul 2022
Adult prices from £329