New years on the slopes 2021 - Rhodopi Home - Chepelare
Celebrate New Years on the slopes in 2021! This hotel is located in the centre of the Rhodopi mountain town of Chepelare and only 10 km away from the Pamporovo resort.
Departing 27th December 2021
From £899 per person sharing
- Return flight Belfast International to Plovdiv with Jet2
- All airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 22kg checked baggage
- Return airport/resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation Rhodopi Home, Chepelare, half-board basis
- 6 days Ski Pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
- HIRE OF HELMETS* – Ski helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. *Subject to availability.
- Single Supplement – on request, please contact our reservations team for more information.
27th December 2021 (correct at the time of print)
- Depart Belfast 14:55 – arrive Plovdiv 20:50
- Return Plovdiv 21:40 – arrive Belfast 23:45
Information for Children in Resort
Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten. Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons. Lunch Is provided. A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
Children under 4 – NO FACILITES IN RESORT
The hotel is located in the centre of the Rhodopi mountain town of Chepelare and only 10 km away from the Pamporovo resort.
It is located 1 km from the Mechi Chal ski centre and 10 km away from the Pamporovo resort.
The hotels facilities include a restaurant, lobby bar, night club, indoor swimming pool, gym, and a spa centre.
All bedrooms have a telephone, TV, minibar, hairdryer and balcony.
Board Basis : Half Board
< Back to description
Check in at Belfast International Airport for your flight to Plovdiv. On arrival you will be met by a local representative and transferred by coach to your hotel for check in and the rest of the evening free at your leisure.
Your local representative will be available to assist you on making the most out of your holiday, they will visit your hotel on a daily basis and will be able to help with any queries you may have, offer advice on skiing, snowboarding and other activities to make the most of your holiday.
Days 2 – 7
On the first morning you collect any ski & snowboarding equipment or optional extras you have booked. From this point you are free to enjoy the resort at your own leisure. In the evening you are free to enjoy the hotel’s facilities and relax.
Enjoy your final day before checking out and being transferred to Plovdiv airport for your return flight to Belfast.
< Back to description