Latest Information on Jersey Travel Restrictions
All passengers must complete a Government of Jersey arrival form within 48 hours of arrival and submit it online. This form can be accessed here
- countries and regions will no longer be assessed based on a green, amber or red traffic light system
- testing and isolation requirements will be based on passenger vaccination status
- passengers who are fully vaccinated will only be required to have one test on arrival and will not be required to isolate
- passengers who are not fully vaccinated will be required to be tested upon arrival (day 0) and on day 8, and will need to isolate until their first negative test result
- children aged 11-17 will be required to be tested upon arrival (day 0) and on day 8, and will need to isolate until their first negative test result
- children aged 10 and under will not be required to complete a pre-departure registration form, undergo testing on arrival or be required to isolate
- passengers who do not wish to participate in the testing programme will be required to isolate for 14 days
For further detailed information, please check the Government of Jersey’s latest information here
It is each passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all prior conditions are met before arrival into Jersey.
Travel Solutions cannot take responsibility should you fail to meet arrival requirements.
Be assured we will keep you updated here should restrictions change again.
Valid as of 09/07/21 for arrivals into Jersey from 13/07/21 onwards.