2019 Formula 1 British Grand Prix ~ Silverstone - General Admission Ticket
Witness the biggest single sporting event held in the UK; experience the thrill of Formula 1™ like never, as Lewis Hamilton pushes for another win at Silverstone! The British Grand Prix, the premier motor racing event of the year is an adrenaline packed sporting event with an intense and exciting atmosphere. Whether you are a wide eyed first timer, or seasoned veteran, the experience is breath-taking!
The British Grand Prix never fails in providing drama for spectators, previous years provided a great race with up to 140,000 fans watching eagerly. As all F1 racing fans know, nothing beats the wonderful atmosphere that can only be found when the British Grand Prix comes home to Silverstone.
Departing Friday, 12th July 2019
From £549 per person sharing
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast and Newry
- Return ferry crossing with Stena Line – Dublin Port/Holyhead
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Jurys Inn – Birmingham city centre
- English Breakfast
- Transfers to and from Silverstone on Saturday and Sunday
- General admission viewing from the banks on Saturday and Sunday
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Single room supplement – £140 per person
- Bronze grandstands (Farm curve, Vale or Village A) – £115 per person
- Silver grandstands (Copse A, B or Stowe A,C) – SOLD OUT
- Gold grandstands (Woodcote A or B) – £200 per person
- Platinum grandstands (Beckets or Abbey) – £269 per person
If you wish to purchase any of these grandstand upgrades please contact our customer care team on 028 9045 5030
The Jurys Inn Hotel, Birmingham
Jurys Inn Birmingham hotel is in the heart of this exciting and regenerated city.
Spacious bedrooms include large, comfortable beds with crisp white linens, large screen TV’s, Wi-Fi Internet access and spacious bathrooms with complimentary toiletries.
< Back to description
Meet your experienced Travel Solutions tour manager and join your coach to travel to Dublin port. You depart on-board the early morning Stena Line ferry crossing to Holyhead. On arrival, you will travel to your hotel with comfort stops en-route arriving late afternoon.
Saturday & Sunday:
On these days after breakfast you will be transferred to the Silverstone circuit, for two exciting days of racing at the British F1 Grand Prix, one of the highlights of the British sporting calendar and attracts fans from all over the world.
This morning you depart your hotel and travel to Holyhead to join the early afternoon Stena Line sailing to Dublin. On arrival, you return to your original joining point with comfort stops en-route.
*dates are subject to change
About General Admission Tickets
General admission tickets gain access to the circuit and not any of the grandstands. With a general admission ticket, you are free to walk the entire outside of the track and enjoy watching from every angle.
General admission from viewing banks on Saturday and Sunday
Further details on ticket information can be found at: http://www.silverstone.co.uk/events/2016-formula-1-british-grand-prix/
< Back to description
Departing 12 Jul 2019
Adult prices from £549