2019 Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Prix - Hungaroring
Since it was first staged in 1986, The Hungarian Grand Prix has been one of the most popular races on the calendar. Every year over 100,000 F1 fans descend on the Hungaroring just outside Budapest to soak up the atmosphere and watch the high-speed action. Lewis Hamilton was victorious in 2018, taking his total wins in Hungary to 6, but will he take the chequered flag this time.
Departing 2nd August 2019
from £799 per person sharing
- Return flights from Dublin to Budapest with Aer Lingus
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Hand luggage only
- Coach transfers – airport/hotel and to/from circuit on Saturday and Sunday
- 3 nights accommodation in the Novotel Danube Hotel, Budapest
- Buffet breakfast
- General admission tickets for Saturday and Sunday
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Single room supplement – £260
Optional grand prix ticket upgrades
- Bronze Grandstand (1,2) extra £10 per person – SOLD OUT
- Silver Grandstands (1-4) extra £140 per person – SOLD OUT
- Gold Grandstand (2,3) extra £275 per person
Flight times (correct at the time of publishing)
Departs 5:55 am – arrives 9:50 am
Returns 10:25 am – arrives 12:45 pm
Novotel Danube Hotel
The four-star Novotel Budapest Danube hotel offers a fascinating view of the river Danube and the Hungarian Parliament, one of the most beautiful buildings in Central Europe. The hotel is located on the Buda side of the river, close to the Castle and the vivid downtown.
< Back to description
Meet your Tour Manager at the Aer Lingus check-in desk (Terminal 2) Dublin International Airport 2 hours before departure to check in for your early morning flight to Budapest. On arrival in Budapest, you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in afterwards why not take some time to explore this magnificent city.
Saturday and Sunday:
On these days you will be transferred to the Hungaroring, for an exciting two days at the Hungarian F1 Grand Prix.
This morning after breakfast and checking out, it is time to depart for Budapest Airport and your return flight to Dublin International Airport.
< Back to description
Departing 2 Aug 2019
Adult prices from £799