F1 Italian Grand Prix – Monza
Departures on 10/09/2021
Join us as we travel to Monza for the Italian Grand Prix. Monza has been an integral part of the formula 1 since its inception in 1950, the Temple of Speed, is the quickest circuit on the Formula 1 calendar; a fast paced sprint around the long straights as it cuts its way through the woodland setting, mixed with a huge passionate crowd cheering for Ferrari.
Please note this is a provisional date and may be subject to change
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return flights from Dublin to Milan (Linate) with Aerlingus
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4* Hotel Cavour, Novara
- Return coach transfers from Milan (Linate) airport to hotel
- Return coach transfers from hotel to Monza on both qualifying and race days
- General admission ticket on Saturday and Sunday
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
Important information: An Italian tourist tax of €1 per person per night must be paid directly to the hotel at check-out
General Admission Tickets
In Monza, fans can enjoy general admission viewing at the Biassono Curve, which sits in between the circuit’s first two chicanes, as well as the Lesmo corners, down the Serraglio Curve and at the final Parabolica turn.
The beauty of General Admission ticket is that it allows fans to relish various views of the action throughout the Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix. With two areas at some of the circuit’s narrow turns and two down relatively straight portions of the track, General Admission ticketholders will enjoy a full overview of the action.
Seating is mostly on grassy mounds, and views vary greatly, so get to the track early to claim a good spot.
- Departs 6:15 am – arrives 9:40 am
- Returns 9:55 pm – arrives 11:30 pm
Single Supplement Cost: £120 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour