4* Hotel Caesius Thermae & Spa Resort -Bardolino
Departures between 01/06/2022 and 14/09/2022
The Italian town of Bardolino sits along the east shore of Lake Garda around 30 kilometres from Verona. One of many pleasant towns that ring the lake, Bardolino is world renowned for its wine, made locally in the surrounding hillsides.
Lakeside strolls around Bardolino stretch around its cosmopolitan promenade. Popular with shoppers, enjoy some retail therapy or drift between the chic pavement cafes and experience a true taste of Italy with some Gelato and Pizza.
Well known for its lakefront presence and excellent transport links on and off the water, Bardolino has a lot to offer – rich in history and local culture.
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Direct flights from Belfast International Airport with Jet2
- Free 22kg checked in luggage per person
- 10kg carry-on bag included per person
- 7 nights at the 4* Hotel Caesius Thermae & Spa Resort, Bardolino
- Bed & Breakfast
- Shorter transfers from Verona airport
- Low deposit – Only £50 per person
- Lake based Travel Solutions representative
- Optional Excursion programme – bookable in resort
- Upgrade to Comfort Room £190.00 – *per person / per week
- Upgrade to Comfort Top Room £320.00 – *per person / per week
- Discount of 20% for children under 12 years sharing with 2 adults in comfort room.
- Infant (U2) £60.00
Please note: Local Italian Tourism Tax of €10.50 per person, per stay, payable on check-out. Subject to change.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, Bed & Breakfast, 2 persons sharing a double/twin room. For accommodation of 3 or more please contact our reservations team. Subject to availability.
- Departs Belfast International Airport 08:55 – Arrives Verona 12:30
- Departs Verona 13:20 – Arrives Belfast International Airport 15:00
Single Supplement - Available on request / Cot charges payable locally
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour