4* Hotel Continental Wellness and Thermal Spa – Sirmione
Departures between 08/05/2024 and 18/09/2024
Hotel Continental Thermae & Spa lies in a quiet, panoramic position directly overlooking Lake Garda, on the tip of the Sirmione peninsula. The hotel features a mix of traditional and modern rooms with elegant spa facilities, perfect for relaxing after a busy day exploring.
Known as the ‘Pearl of the lake’ Sirmione is situated on the south bank of Lake Garda. Very popular with visitors, it is known for its thermal baths and Rocca Scaligera, a medieval castle overlooking the lake.
The city centre is characterised by narrow streets and romantic views of the lake. Sirmione is very popular for holidaymakers looking to enjoy water sports and other recreational activities.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, Half Board, 2 persons sharing a double superior room. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return flights from Belfast International to Verona with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in 22kg baggage per person
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Continental Wellness and Spa
Please note: Local Italian Tourism Tax payable per person, per stay on check-out.
- Departs Belfast International Airport 08:55 / Arrives Verona 12:30
- Departs Verona 13:20 / Arrives Belfast International Airport 15:00
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour