4* Hotel Grüner Baum – Zell Am See
Departures between 20/01/2024 and 09/03/2024
Hotel Gruner Baum (which means ‘green tree’ in German), is located directly in the centre of Zell Am See, with the beautiful lake being only a few steps away. This stylish country hotel’s top season is winter, being only 350 yards away from the City Express Cable Car. Relax after a day on the slopes and enjoy the cuisine in the hotel’s own restaurant or in the The Freizeitzentrum Wellness Centre located at a 7 minute walk from the hotel.
The Freizeitzentrum Zell Am See and indoor swimming pool are located in Zell am See, next to the ice rink. The adventure pool, slide and diving tower inspire both big and small guests. You can relax in the spa area, with various types of sauna and infrared cabin
The ski resort of Zell Am See is a favourite for families and first-timers with stunning views of the surrounding mountain ranges whilst intermediate and extremists can hop on the bus to nearby picture-postcard town of Kaprun to ski on the Kitzsteinhorn glacier. For off-slope fun enjoy the frescoed buildings that line the cobbled main square filled with shops and cafes, excellent bars, packed-out dancefloors and cosy pubs that overlook the lake to the Hohe Tauern mountains and beyond.
Price (£) based on 7 nights, bed & breakfast, 2 adults sharing a classic twin room. Subject to availability.
£100 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: No
- Return flights from Belfast International to Salzburg with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 22kg checked baggage per person
- Return coach transfers – airport/resort
- 7 nights in 4* Gruner Baum, Zell Am See
- Bed & breakfast
- Austrian Tourist Tax payable locally to hotel
- Ski packs can be purchased in resort
- Departs Belfast International 06:00 / Arrives Salzburg 09:40
- Departs Salzburg 10:30 / Arrives Belfast International 12:10
Single Supplement Cost: £100 per person
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : No
Valid ID is Required for this tour