4* Hotel Lion – Bansko
Departures between 12/02/2024 and 02/03/2024
Fancy a ski holiday in Bansko, Bulgaria? Check out our amazing offers and hit the slopes in 2023/24!
The resort of Bansko (regularly voted Bulgaria’s best ski resort) sits at the foot of the Pirin Mountains and in recent years played host to a number of World Cup skiing events. Suitable for all levels of skiers – the resort offers a gondola ride to the main lift station that opens to a vast array of runs. Nightlife is extensive in the resort of Bansko. The old town offers charm with ‘olde world’ restaurants offering traditional Bulgarian menus. Choose the new part of the resort for a great choice of bars, restaurants and nightclubs – you will be spoilt for choice!
Less than a 10 minutes walk from the closest ski lift in the beautiful 4* Hotel Lion. The hotel features fully-equipped, nicely decorated rooms, an elegant restaurant/bar as well as spa and wellness centre. The restaurant serves traditional Bulgarian and European cuisine. The night bar offers a range of entertainment and a fun atmosphere. The hotel offers a free ski shuttle bus, with the town centre less than 10-minutes from the hotel.
Please Note: this accommodation is on request, please call reservations on 048 9045 5030 to book. Subject to availability
Price (€) based on 7 nights, Half-Board, 2 persons sharing double room. Subject to availability. Ski breaks – 6 nights also available – please check availability and additional info
€200 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Flights from Dublin Airport
- Airport taxes and security charges
- Checked in luggage as per airline *see more information
- Return coach transfers – airport/resort
- 7 nights in 4* Hotel Lion, Bansko
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 6 day ski pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day (please note: Ski pack will vary depending on number of nights – see more information)
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
- Travel Insurance is not included. We recommend you have adequate winter sports travel insurance in place before travelling.
Upgrade to snowboarding for €40 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort) Suitable for Children over 12 years only.
Hire of helmets:
Ski helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. Subject to availability.
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Children aged 7 and up can attend the ski school
- Children under 7 years – NO FACILITIES IN RESORT
Single Supplement - Available on request / Infant - €65, please call to book
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour
4* Hotel Lion – Bansko
Departure Date -