4* Hotel Lion – Borovets
Departures between 20/01/2024 and 02/03/2024
Hotel Lion, Borovets is a charming accommodation nestled in the heart of the picturesque Borovets ski resort in Bulgaria and offers a hotel shuttle bus to the slopes. The rooms are tastefully designed and equipped with modern facilities to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Guests can indulge in a variety of culinary delights at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves a blend of local and international cuisine. The hotels also boasts a wellness centre where guests can relax after a day on the slopes. With its convenient location, excellent service, and warm hospitality, Hotel Lion in Borovets guarantees a memorable and unforgettable experience for all its guests.
Borovets is the oldest and biggest ski resort in Bulgaria, located on the northern slopes of the Rila Mountains. The resort has more of an alpine feel with the impressive Rila Hotel a landmark at the foot of the slopes. The resort is suited for a wide range of skiers, from beginners to those with years of experience, with 58kms of ski runs spread over three ski centres – the longest run being 12km.
Nightlife is extensive with bars and restaurants to suit all tastes – many offering late music and karaoke. Night-time skiing is available at a small additional charge.
Price (€) based on 7 nights, half-board, ski pack, 2 persons sharing twin rooms. Subject to availability. Ski breaks – 5/6 nights also available – please check availability and additional info
€200 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Flights from Dublin Airport
- Airport taxes and security charges
- Checked in luggage as per airline *see more information
- Return coach transfers – airport/resort
- 7 nights in 4* Hotel Lion, Borovets
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 6 day ski pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day (please note: Ski pack will vary depending on number of nights – see more information)
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
- Travel Insurance is not included. We recommend you have adequate winter sports travel insurance in place before travelling.
Upgrade to snowboarding for €40 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort) Suitable for Children over 12 years only.
Hire of helmets*
Ski Helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. * Subject to availability.
Please note the following information for children in resort
- Information for Children in Resort – Borovets
- Children age 7 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-6 can attend kindergarten. Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons. Lunch Is provided.
- An example of a typical day can include 2 hours of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided. <b>All kindergarten activities cannot be guaranteed and will be confirmed on arrival by your resort representative.</b> Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- Children under 4 NO FACILITES IN RESORT
For flight times, please check additional information
Single Supplement - Available on request / Infant - €65, please call to book
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour