4* Hotel Orlovetz – Pamporovo
Departures between 07/01/2023 and 18/03/2023
Be close to the ski and apres ski action on the slopes of the Rhodope Mountains! Book a ski holiday to Pamporovo in 2022/23!
Set amongst magnificent pine forests, the resort of Pamporovo is extremely popular with skiers from Ireland – north and south. With some of the best ski instructors in Europe, the resort is particularly suited to both beginners and intermediates, although the resorts giant slalom, ‘The Wall’ ensures that experienced skiers will not be disappointed. The Travel Solutions ski depot is the largest in resort with experienced and friendly staff always available to help.
Hotel Orlovetz is 4* hotel located in the centre of the resort and the sister hotel to the Perelik Hotel. Refurbished in 2018, the hotel offers beautiful rooms with panoramic views over the Rhodope Mountains and Pamporovo ski slopes and a small indoor pool with a great choice of spa treatments. The ground floor restaurant offers buffet breakfast and buffet evening meals. The lobby bar, with its open fire, is a popular pre dinner meeting point after a great day’s skiing.
Within a few minutes of your hotel you will find a choice of bars and restaurants – many with live music and great craic into the early hours. During the day, Alex’s Bar, close to the ski depot and lift station, always offers a special welcome to Travel Solutions customers. All our hotels are located within the centre of the village and are only a short transfer each morning to the ski centre. Our ski team are always on hand to help and offer advice, or to arrange après ski activities.
€200 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Flights from Dublin
- Airport taxes and security charges
- Checked in luggage as per airline *please see additional information
- Return coach transfers airport/resort
- 7 nights accommodation in 4*Orlovetz Hotel, Pamporovo
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 6 day ski pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day (ski pack may vary depending on number of nights, please see additional information)
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort) Suitable for Children over 12 years only.
Hire of helmets*
Ski Helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. * Subject to availability.
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten.
- Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons.
- Lunch Is provided.
- A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- There is no facilities in resort for children under the age of 4.
Single Supplement - price on request
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.