4* Hotel Perelik – Pamporovo
Departures between 03/02/2024 and 02/03/2024
Be close to the ski and apres ski action in Pamporovo! Set amongst the magnificent pine forests of the Rhodope Mountains, the resort of Pamporovo is extremely popular with skiers from Ireland – north and south. With some of the best ski instructors in Europe, the resort is particularly suited to both beginners and intermediates, although the resorts giant slalom, ‘The Wall’ ensures that experienced skiers will not be disappointed. The Travel Solutions ski depot is the largest in resort with experienced and friendly staff always available to help.
Stay in the beautiful 4*Perelik Hotel located in the centre of the resort. Offering a choice of rooms, with some suites available for families this hotel is the perfect spot to take it easy after a day on the slopes! Check out the indoor swimming pool, spa facilities and other wellness services on site. For late night revellers, the hotel is home to the popular Plan B nightclub, and the large and bright restaurant offers buffet breakfast and buffet evening meals.
Price (€) based on 7 nights, bed & breakfast, ski pack, 2 persons sharing twin room. Subject to availability.
€200 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return flights Dublin to Sofia with Ryanair
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of checked in luggage 20kg per person
- Under seat cabin bag only
- Return coach airport/hotel transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation Perelik Hotel, Pamporovo
- 6 day ski pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
- Hotel Perelik – Spa centre is not included in the price you can book access to the spa for 15GBP per person per day in advance.
- Travel Insurance is not included. We recommend you have adequate winter sports travel insurance in place before travelling.
Upgrade to snowboarding for €40 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort)
Hire of Helmets*
Ski helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. * Subject to availability
Please note the following information for children in resort
- Information for Children in Resort – Pamporovo
- Children age 7 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-6 can attend kindergarten. Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons. Lunch Is provided.
- An example of a typical day can include 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope, equipment and helmets are provided and 1 hour of tobogganing in the afternoon. All kindergarten activities cannot be guaranteed and will be confirmed on arrival by your resort representative. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- Children under 4 years – NO FACILITIES IN RESORT
For flight times, please see additonal information
Single Supplement available on request / Infant - €65, please call to book
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour