4* Hotel Perelik – Pamporovo
Departures between 20/12/2022 and 19/03/2023
Be close to the ski and apres ski action in Pamporovo! Set amongst the magnificent pine forests of the Rhodope Mountains, the resort of Pamporovo is extremely popular with skiers from Ireland – north and south. With some of the best ski instructors in Europe, the resort is particularly suited to both beginners and intermediates, although the resorts giant slalom, ‘The Wall’ ensures that experienced skiers will not be disappointed. The Travel Solutions ski depot is the largest in resort with experienced and friendly staff always available to help.
Stay in the beautiful 4*Perelik Hotel located in the centre of the resort. Offering a choice of rooms, with some suites available for families this hotel is the perfect spot to take it easy after a day on the slopes! Check out the indoor swimming pool, spa facilities and other wellness services on site. For late night revellers, the hotel is home to the popular Plan B nightclub, and the large and bright restaurant offers buffet breakfast and buffet evening meals.
£100 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Flights from Belfast International Airport
- Airport taxes and security charges
- Checked in luggage as per airline *see more information
- Return coach transfers airport/resort
- 7 nights accommodation in 4* Perelik Hotel, Pamporovo
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 6 day ski pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort) Suitable for Children over 12 years only.
Hire of Helmets*
Ski helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. * Subject to availability
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten.
- Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons.
- Lunch Is provided.
- A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- There are no facilities in resort for children under the age of 4.
For flight times, please see additonal information
Single Supplement available on request
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.