4* Iglika Palace – Borovets
Departures between 27/12/2023 and 02/03/2024
Enjoy a week of ski in Bulgaria’s largest ski resort staying in the 4* Hotel Iglika Palace. Borovets is the oldest and biggest ski resort in Bulgaria, located on the northern slopes of the Rila Mountains. The resort has more of an alpine feel with the impressive Rila Hotel a landmark at the foot of the slopes. The resort is suited for a wide range of skiers, from beginners to those with years of experience, with 58kms of ski runs spread over three ski centres – the longest run being 12km.
The 4* Iglika Palace Hotel is located in the centre of the resort of Borovets, 100 meters from the gondola, next to all the restaurants and attractions in the resort.
Nightlife is extensive with bars and restaurants to suit all tastes – many offering late music and karaoke. Night-time skiing is available at a small additional charge.
Price (€) based on 7 nights, half-board, ski pack, 2 persons sharing twin room. Subject to availability.
€200 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Flights from Dublin Airport
- Airport taxes and security charges
- Checked in luggage as per airline *see more information
- Return coach transfers – airport/resort
- 7 nights in 4* Iglika Palace, Borovets
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 6 day ski pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day (ski pack may vary depending on number of nights, please see additional information)
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
- Travel Insurance is not included. We recommend you have adequate winter sports travel insurance in place before travelling.
- A twin room with extra bed is a rollaway bed
Upgrade to snowboarding for €40 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort) Suitable for Children over 12 years only.
Hire of helmets:
Ski Helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. Subject to availability.
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Information for Children in Resort – Borovets
- Children age 7 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-6 can attend kindergarten. Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons. Lunch Is provided.
- An example of a typical day can include 2 hours of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided. All kindergarten activities cannot be guaranteed and will be confirmed on arrival by your resort representative. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- Children under 4 NO FACILITES IN RESORT
For flight information, please see additional information
Single Supplement - Available on request / Infant - €65, please call to book
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour