4* Rila Hotel – Borovets
Departures between 21/01/2023 and 18/03/2023
Hit the slopes in beautiful Borovets in 2022/23 for a week of sun, ski and snow!
Borovets is the oldest and biggest ski resort in Bulgaria, located on the northern slopes of the Rila Mountains. The resort has more of an alpine feel with the impressive Rila Hotel a landmark at the foot of the slopes. The resort is suited for a wide range of skiers, from beginners to those with years of experience, with 58kms of ski runs spread over three ski centres – the longest run being 12km.
Enjoy your stay in the 4* Rila Hotel, located in the heart of the first mountain resort in the Balkans – Borovets! Wake up and step right onto the slopes – the Gondola lift is just 200 yards away! If you have had a busy day on the slopes, why not treat yourself to the spa, or visit the various restaurants and entertainment venues all within the hotel.
The rooms at the 4* Rila Hotel offer guests a comfortable stay including a sofa, TV, minibar and much more! Our superior double/ twin rooms are a perfect family option (2 adults and 1 child up to 11 years of age)
€200 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Flights from Dublin Airport
- Airport taxes and security charges
- Checked in luggage as per airline *see more information
- Return coach transfers airport/resort
- 7 nights accommodation in 4* Rila Hotel, Borovets
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 6 day ski pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
Please note, Travel Insurance is not included. We recommend you have adequate winter sports travel insurance in place before travelling.
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort) Suitable for Children over 12 years only.
Hire of helmets:
Ski Helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. Subject to availability.
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten.
- Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons.
- Lunch is provided.
- A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- There are no facilities in resort for children under the age of 4.
For flight times, please see additional information
Single Supplement - price on request
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour
4* Rila Hotel – Borovets
Departure Date -
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.