4* Rila Hotel – Borovets
Departures between 13/01/2024 and 02/03/2024
The 4* Rila Hotel Borovets is located in the heart of the first mountain resort in the Balkans, Borovets. The hotel is set at the end of the ski slopes and only 200 yards from the Gondola lift. Hotel Rila offers a spa area and various restaurants and entertainment clubs. The superior double/twin rooms offer a comfortable double bed or two twin beds, cosy sofa, flat screen TV, telephone and minibar and a spacious bathroom with shower and hair dryer. Suitable for up to 2 adults and 1 child (age 11 max.)
Borovets is the oldest and biggest ski resort in Bulgaria, located on the northern slopes of the Rila Mountains. The resort has more of an alpine feel with the impressive Rila Hotel a landmark at the foot of the slopes. The resort is suited for a wide range of skiers, from beginners to those with years of experience, with 58kms of ski runs spread over three ski centres – the longest run being 12km.
Nightlife is extensive with bars and restaurants to suit all tastes – many offering late music and karaoke. Night-time skiing is available at a small additional charge.
Price (€) based on 7 nights, half-board, ski pack, 2 persons sharing twin room. Subject to availability. Ski breaks – 6 nights also available – please check availability and additional info
€200 per person
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Flights from Dublin Airport
- Airport taxes and security charges
- Checked in luggage as per airline *see more information
- Return coach transfers – airport/resort
- 7 nights in 4* Rila Hotel, Borovets
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 6 day ski pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
- Travel Insurance is not included. We recommend you have adequate winter sports travel insurance in place before travelling.
Upgrade to snowboarding for €40 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort) Suitable for Children over 12 years only.
Hire of helmets:
Ski Helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. Subject to availability.
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Information for Children in Resort – Borovets
- Children age 7 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-6 can attend kindergarten. Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons. Lunch Is provided.
- An example of a typical day can include 2 hours of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided. All kindergarten activities cannot be guaranteed and will be confirmed on arrival by your resort representative. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- Children under 4 NO FACILITES IN RESORT
For flight times, please see additional information
Single Supplement - price on request / Infant - €65, please call to book
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour