6 Nations Rugby – Italy v Ireland 2023
Departures on 24/02/2023
Always a favourite weekend for the Irish Rugby fraternity, the popular city of Rome plays host to Ireland when they travel to take on Italy in the 6 Nations tournament.
Our three and four-day trips allows you the opportunity to explore the city, immerse yourself in the history of the Italian capital, and enjoy great Italian food and wine! Join thousands of Irish supporters at the Olympic stadium on the Saturday to cheer on Ireland.
We have a selection of 3* and 4* hotels to choose from all located close to Stazione Termini. For dates and hotels, please check availability.
This will be the ideal opportunity for the players to secure their place in the Irish team that travels to the Rugby World Cup later in the year, so you can be sure of some magic on the pitch.
£100 per person
Bed & Breakfast
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return Flight from Dublin to Rome (via Frankfurt)
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of carry-on baggage up to 8kg (cabin size)
- 3 nights in hotel of choice (Please see accommodation)
- Bed and Breakfast (2 night break includes room only board basis)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- Match ticket – Tevere Centrale
- Services of a Travel Solutions Tour Manager
- City Tax will have to be paid directly to your hotel on arrival. It is not included in your tour price. This tax will vary depending on the hotel you are staying in and the season.
- Depart Dublin 11:50 – Arrive Frankfurt Airport 14:50
- Depart Frankfurt Airport 16:05 – Arrive Rome Airport 17:50
- Depart Rome Airport 13:05 – Arrive Munich 14:40
- Depart Munich 15:45 – Arrive Dublin Airport 17:15
Single Supplement Cost: £90 per person
Please note single supplement varies on hotel.
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour