Balkan Ski 2019/2020 - Hotel Snezhanka - Dublin Departure
The popular Snezhanka Hotel consists of a hotel and apartments, and is a great choice for families, youth groups and couples.
Convenient Thursday flights to Sofia
Departing January – March 2020
From €649 per person sharing
Please check availability for departure dates and prices
- Return flight Dublin to Sofia
- All airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece checked baggage & hand luggage
- Return airport/resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation – self-catering basis
- Ski Pack (including ski equipment hire, boots, skis and sticks)
- A lift pass for 6 days
- Daily ski lessons with a qualified ski instructor (4 hours per day)
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing.
- Child price relates to under 12 sharing with 2 adults.
- For apartment – child price relates to under 12 sharing with 3 adults.
- Adult “Lunch on the slopes” for 6 days (including 1 free drink per day (soft drink, beer or local spirit)) – €46 per adult
- Child “Lunch on the slopes” for 6 days (including 1 free soft drink per day) – €42 per child (under 12)
Flight Times (Dublin to Sofia)
(correct at the time of print)
Depart Dublin 7.30am – arrive Sofia 1.15pm
Return Sofia 1.40pm – arrive Dublin 3.40pm
Information for Children in Resort
Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten. Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons. Lunch Is provided. A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
Children under 4 – NO FACILITES IN RESORT
3* Snezhanka Hotel & Apartments, Pamporovo
Location : The Snezhanka Hotel is located in the centre of the ski resort of the Pamporovo resort complex in the Rhodope Mountain and is within easy access to the lively bars, pubs and restaurants. It is a 5 minute walk to the resort centre and offers a regular free ski bus service to and from the slopes.
Facilities : Restaurant • Tavern • Lobby Bar with Open Fireplace • Disco • Gym • Indoor Swimming Pool • Sauna • Jacuzzi • Shop • Wi-Fi
Some Facilities & Services May Be Subject To A Local Charge.
Bedrooms : All bedrooms have a minibar, satellite TV, telephone, and a bathroom with hair dryer.
Board Basis : Self catering
Room Types: 1 bed apartment & 2 bed apartment
< Back to description
Please check in at Dublin Airport 2 hours prior to departure for your flight to Sofia.
On arrival in Sofia you will be meet by your Travel Solutions Representative and will transfer to your hotel for check in.
In the morning you will be transferred to Ski Depot for Ski fitting and meet your ski instructor for the duration of you ski holiday, who will advise of timing for the weeks lessons ahead.
After checking out of your room, you will transfer back to Sofia for your return flight to Dublin Airport.
< Back to description
Departures between 9 Jan 2020 and 19 Mar 2020
Adult prices from €649