Balkan Ski 2019/2020 - Merryan Hotel - Pamporovo - Dublin Departure
Ski in the resort of Pamporovo in winter 2019/2020, staying in the popular Hotel Merryan. This uniquely styled hotel provides a relaxing atmosphere for all guests in a combination of comfort, luxury and cosiness.
Convenient Thursday flights to Sofia
Departing Januray – March 2020
From €729 per adult sharing
Please check availability for departure dates and prices
- Return flights Dublin to Sofia
- All airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 20kgs checked baggage & hand luggage
- Return airport/resort transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation on half board basis
- Ski Pack (including ski equipment hire, boots, skis and sticks)
- A lift pass for 6 days
- Daily ski lessons with a qualified ski instructor (4 hours per day)
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
Apartment supplement – €50 per person
- Adult “Lunch on the slopes” for 6 days (including 1 free drink per day (soft drink, beer or local spirit)) – €46 per adult
- Child “Lunch on the slopes” for 6 days (including 1 free soft drink per day) – €42 per child (under 12)
Flight Times (Dublin to Sofia)
(correct at the time of print)
Depart Dublin 7.30am – arrive Sofia 1.15pm
Return Sofia 1.40pm – arrive Dublin 3.40pm
Information for Children in Resort
Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten. Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons. Lunch Is provided. A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
Children under 4 – NO FACILITES IN RESORT
Hotel Merryan – Pamporovo
With its location in the centre of Pamporovo, the Hotel Merryan an excellent opportunity for the holiday-maker. Rooms feature free WIFI and mountain view.
Facilities include: Restaurant, steam room, hot tub and sauna
< Back to description
Please check in at Dublin Airport 2 hours prior to departure for your flight to Sofia.
On arrival in Sofia you will be meet by your Travel Solutions Representative and will transfer to your hotel for check in and then dinner.
After breakfast you will be transferred to Ski Depot for Ski fitting and meet your ski instructor for the duration of you ski holiday, who will advise of timing for the week’s lessons ahead.
After checking out of your room, you will transfer back to Sofia for your return flight to Dublin Airport.
< Back to description
Departures between 9 Jan 2020 and 19 Mar 2020
Adult prices from €729