Balkan Ski 2019/2020 - Mountain Lodge - Pamporovo - Dublin Departure
Situated in the heart of Pamporovo the Mountain Lodge is an ideal accommodation for who want to ski all day and make the most of the nightlife.
Convenient Thursday flights to Sofia
Departing January – March 2020
From €679 per adult sharing
Please check availability for departure dates and prices
- Return flights Dublin to Sofia
- All airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 20kgs checked baggage & hand luggage
- Return airport/resort transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- Ski Pack (including ski equipment hire, boots, skis and sticks)
- A lift pass for 6 days
- Daily ski lessons with a qualified ski instructor (4 hours per day)
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
Apartment supplement – €25 per person
- Adult “Lunch on the slopes” for 6 days (including 1 free drink per day (soft drink, beer or local spirit)) – €46 per adult
- Child “Lunch on the slopes” for 6 days (including 1 free soft drink per day) – €42 per child (under 12)
Flight Times (Dublin to Sofia)
(correct at the time of print)
Depart Dublin 7.30am – arrive Sofia 1.15pm
Return Sofia 1.40pm – arrive Dublin 3.40pm
Information for Children in Resort
Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten. Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons. Lunch Is provided. A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
Children under 4 – NO FACILITES IN RESORT
The Mountain Lodge
Elegantly furnished studios, apartments and maisonettes offer picturesque of the Snezhanka peak.
Each apartment features a TV with cable channels and a sofa in the living area with free WiFi.
< Back to description
Please check in at Dublin Airport 2 hours prior to departure for your flight to Sofia.
On arrival in Sofia you will be meet by your Travel Solutions Representative and will transfer to your hotel for check in.
After breakfast you will be transferred to Ski Depot for Ski fitting and meet your ski instructor for the duration of you ski holiday, who will advise of timing for the week’s lessons ahead.
After checking out of your room, you will transfer back to Sofia for your return flight to Dublin Airport.
< Back to description
Departures between 9 Jan 2020 and 19 Mar 2020
Adult prices from €679