Balkan Ski 2019/2020 - Ski Solo in Bulgaria
If you fancy a winter ski holiday, bit none of your friends or family “buy in” to the idea, then our “Ski Solo” escorted tour may be for you.
Join a small group of likeminded travellers – ski during the day and join members of the group at night as they sample the local apres-ski.
Join our tour manager each evening, when the group will eat together, and where you will be welcome to join him as he introduces the local apres ski to you and your fellow travellers (drinks paid as taken).
Departing 25th January 2020
From £799 per person
- Return flight Belfast International to Sofia with Jet2
- All airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 22kgs checked baggage & hand luggage
- Return airport/resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in the 3* Rhodopi House Hotel in a single room
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Ski Pack (including ski equipment hire, boots, skis and sticks)
- A lift pass for 6 days
- Daily ski lessons with a qualified ski instructor (4 hours per day)
- Free ‘Lunch on the slopes’
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Night out at a local Bulgarian Restaurant to sample the local cuisine
- Bowling and sample some of the nightlife on offer in Pamporovo
Locally payable excursions
- Hot Springs
- Snow-board taster
Belfast – Sofia Departs 2.55pm – Arrives 8.50pm
Sofia – Belfast Departs 9.40pm – Arrives 11.45pm
3* Rhodopi Home Hotel, Chepelare
The hotel is located in the centre of the Rhodopi mountain town of Chepelare and only 10 km away from the Pamporovo resort.
It is located 1 km from the Mechi Chal ski centre and 10 km away from the Pamporovo resort.
The hotels facilities include a restaurant, lobby bar, night club, indoor swimming pool, gym, and a spa centre.
All bedrooms have a telephone, TV, minibar, hairdryer and balcony.
Board Basis : Half Board
Room Types: Twin
< Back to description
Please check in at Belfast International Airport 3 hours prior to departure, a Travel Solutions Representative will be at the airport for any queries you may have before boarding your flight to Sofia.
On arrival in Sofia you will be met by your local Travel Solutions representative for the transfer to your hotel for check in and then dinner.
Each night join your Travel Solutions Tour Manager as the group will eat together, later you are welcome to join him as he introduces you to the local Apres Ski.
After breakfast you will be transferred to Ski Depot for Ski fitting and meeting your ski instructor. Your ski instructor will advise the times for the week’s lessons ahead.
After a leisurely breakfast please check out of your room, you will have free time before you transfer back to Sofia for your return flight to Belfast International.
< Back to description
Departing 25 Jan 2020
Adult prices from £799