Borovets Ski 2022 – 7 Nights, 4* Hotel Lion (Sofia Flight)
Departures between 08/01/2022 and 26/02/2022
Enjoy a week of ski in Bulgaria’s largest ski resort. Hotel Lion Borovets is ideally located in one of the most beautiful and peaceful spots of Borovets resort, just a few minutes walk away from the main ski lift station.
Borovets is the oldest and biggest ski resort in Bulgaria, located on the northern slopes of the Rila Mountains. The resort has more of an alpine feel with the impressive Rila Hotel a landmark at the foot of the slopes. The resort is suited for a wide range of skiers, from beginners to those with years of experience, with 58kms of ski runs spread over three ski centres – the longest run being 12km.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return flight Belfast International to Sofia with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 22kg checked baggage
- Return coach transfers airport/resort
- 7 nights accommodation Lion Hotel, Borovets
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 6 days Ski Pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort)
Hire of helmets:
Ski Helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. Subject to availability.
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten.
- Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons.
- Lunch Is provided.
- A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- There is no facilities in resort for children under the age of 4.
- Departs Belfast 1455 Arrives Sofia 2050
- Departs Sofia 2140 Arrives Belfast 2345
Single Supplement - Available on request
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour