Pamporovo Ski 2022 – 7 Nights, 4* Kamelia Complex (Plovdiv Flight)
Departures between 19/12/2021 and 20/03/2022
Head to the slopes of the Rhodope Mountains this winter!
Aparthotel Kamelia is situated among the pine forests, on a piste in the Pamporovo ski resort. The excellent location provides direct access to the ski slopes from the hotel with ski-in/ski-out access. The aparthotel offers an elegant combination of luxury, comfort and disposes of modern equipped apartments, 2 restaurants, a lobby bar, conference room, wellness area, children, and sport facilities.
Due to the location of the hotel, it is not suitable for beginners as to join lessons you need to be able to ski down from the halfway station.
Travel Solutions Rep: Yes
- Return flight Belfast International to Plovdiv with Jet2
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 22kg checked baggage
- Return coach transfers airport/hotel
- 7 nights accommodation at Kamelia Complex, Pamporovo
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 6 days Ski Pack including lift pass and ski equipment hire (boots, skis and poles) and 4 hour lessons per day
- Services of a resort-based Travel Solutions Representative
PLEASE NOTE – This hotel is not suitable for beginners as to join lessons you need to be able to ski down from the half way station
Upgrade to snowboarding for £30 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort)
Hire of helmets*
Ski Helmets for adults is optional. Our resort representative can rent you a ski helmet, please speak with them on your arrival. * Subject to availability.
Please note the following information for children in resort:
- Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
- Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten.
- Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons.
- Lunch Is provided.
- A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
- There is no facilities in resort for children under the age of 4.
Depart Belfast 10.00pm – arrive Plovdiv 15.50pm
Return Plovdiv 12.40pm – arrive Belfast 14.55pm
Single Supplement - Available on request
Transfers Included : Yes
Travel Solutions Rep : Yes
Valid ID is Required for this tour