Balkan Ski 2021 - Aparthotel Emerald – Bansko - Dublin Departure
Emerald Spa Hotel is situated at the foothills of the Pirin Mountains, a 1-minute walk to the gondola lift. The complex offers spacious, stylish and comfortable rooms with superb mountain views and free access to the sauna, fitness area and a hot tub.
Convenient Saturday flights to Sofia
Departing January 2021– March 2021
From €799 per person sharing
Please check availability for departure dates and prices
- Return flight Dublin to Sofia with Ryanair
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece 20kg checked baggage
- Return airport/resort transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation Half Board basis
- Ski Pack (including ski equipment hire, boots, skis and sticks)
- A lift pass for 6 days
- Daily ski lessons with a qualified ski instructor (4 hours per day)
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
- Single room supplement – €160
- Upgrade to snowboarding for €40 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort)
Twin room with extra rollaway bed – only suitable for 2 Adults + 1 Child(U12)
Prices based on 2 adults sharing
Flight Times (Dublin to Sofia)
(correct at the time of print)
Outward 11:10am – Arrive 4:55pm
Return 08:35am – Arrive 10:35am
Information for Children in Resort
Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
Children under 7 – NO FACILITES IN RESORT
5 minutes walk to centre of Bansko town with many bars and restaurants in centre and near hotel. Only 50 metres from main gondola lift and ski hire.
Restaurants • Bar • Games room • Free use of swimming pool • Free use of sauna, steam room Jacuzzi, steam bath and gym • Billiards • Ski storage room • Luggage room • Laundry room • extra charge for Wi Fi • Lift
Some Facilities & Services May Be Subject To A Local Charge.
Twin/Double room – Two twin beds + extra bed.
Family room – Two separate bedrooms, each with 2 twin beds.
All are stylish and comfortable, with beautiful views of the surrounding area and are equipped with telephone, satellite TV, hairdryer, Bathroom with shower or bath and wc, balcony, kitchenette.
< Back to description
On arrival at Dublin Airport, terminal 1, proceed to the Ryanair bag-drop desk, where there will be a Travel Solutions Representative. We recommend you arrive at the airport at least two hours prior to departure. On arrival in Sofia you will be meet by your Travel Solutions Representative and transferred to your hotel for check in.
After breakfast you will be transferred to the Ski Depot for Ski fitting and meet your ski instructor, who will advise of timing for the weeks’ lessons ahead.
This morning check-out of your hotel before you transfer back to Sofia for your return flight to Dublin Airport.
< Back to description
Departures between 2 Jan 2021 and 6 Mar 2021
Adult prices from €799