Balkan Ski 2021 - Hotel Ela – Borovets – Dublin Departure
“A perfect find. We really enjoyed this family run hotel. It’s a couple of minutes’ walk from the main gondola. The buffet dinners were really nice with a choice of dishes – we even tried some local specialities that were delicious”.
Convenient Saturday flights to Sofia
Departing January 2021– March 2021
From €749 per person sharing
Please check availability for departure dates and prices
- Return flight Dublin to Sofia with Ryanair
- All airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece checked 20kg baggage
- Return airport/resort transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation Half Board basis
- Ski Pack (including ski equipment hire, boots, skis and sticks)
- A lift pass for 6 days
- Daily ski lessons with a qualified ski instructor (4 hours per day)
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
- Upgrade to snowboarding for €40 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort)
- Twin room with extra rollaway bed – only suitable for 2 Adults + 1 Child(U12)
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing
Flight Times (Dublin to Sofia)
(correct at the time of print)
Outward 11:10am – Arrive 4:55pm
Return 08:35am – Arrive 10:35am
Information for Children in Resort
Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten. Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons. Lunch Is provided. A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
Children under 4 – NO FACILITES IN RESORT
The Hotel Ela has got 76 rooms that are comfortable and quiet despite being located a short distance away from the Borovets’ main strip of restaurants and bars. The restaurant offers a wide variety of dishes and the cosy bar with its open fire has got an excellent choice of drinks at very affordable prices. The hotel is just a few steps from the main gondola and your ski hire depot.
The hotel has got a sauna & steam room, fitness area, table tennis and pool table. Superior and interconnecting rooms are available. Please ask our tram for details.
< Back to description
On arrival at Dublin Airport, terminal 1, proceed to the Ryanair bag-drop desk, where there will be a Travel Solutions Representative. We recommend you arrive at the airport at least two hours prior to departure. On arrival in Sofia you will be meet by your Travel Solutions Representative and transferred to your hotel for check in.
After breakfast you will be transferred to the Ski Depot for Ski fitting and meet your ski instructor, who will advise of timing for the weeks’ lessons ahead.
This morning check-out of your hotel before you transfer back to Sofia for your return flight to Dublin Airport.
< Back to description
Departures between 2 Jan 2021 and 6 Mar 2021
Adult prices from €749