Balkan Ski 2021 - Hotel Iglika Palace – Borovets - Dublin Departure
“A really friendly hotel with a great atmosphere. It’s only a short walk from the slopes which made it very convenient after a hard day on the piste!”
Convenient Saturday flights to Sofia
Departing January 2021- March 2021
From €849 per person sharing
Please check availability for departure dates and prices
- Return flight Dublin to Sofia with Ryanair
- All airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece 20kg checked baggage
- Return airport/resort transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation Half Board basis
- Ski Pack (including ski equipment hire, boots, skis and sticks)
- A lift pass for 6 days
- Daily ski lessons with a qualified ski instructor (4 hours per day)
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
- Upgrade to snowboarding for €40 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort)
- Twin room with extra rollaway bed – only suitable for 2 Adults + 1 Child(U12)
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing
Flight Times (Dublin to Sofia)
(correct at the time of print)
Outward 11:10am – Arrive 4:55pm
Return 08:35am – Arrive 10:35am
Information for Children in Resort
Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten. Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons. Lunch Is provided. A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
Children under 4 – NO FACILITES IN RESORT
Hotel Iglika Palace
The Iglika Palace Hotel has recently been renovated and its 250 bedrooms have been decorated to a very good, modern and comfortable standard. The slopes and gondola are only 150 metres away and the hotel is next to all the amenities and Borovets’ main strip of bars, clubs and restaurants. Guests are offered complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits from 3 until 5 in the main dining room – a perfect occasion to recount your day’s exploits on the slopes!
The hotel has a small indoor pool, a wellness centre with sauna and massage as well as a fitness suite.
< Back to description
On arrival at Dublin Airport, terminal 1, proceed to the Ryanair bag-drop desk, where there will be a Travel Solutions Representative. We recommend you arrive at the airport at least two hours prior to departure. On arrival in Sofia you will be meet by your Travel Solutions Representative and transferred to your hotel for check in.
After breakfast you will be transferred to the Ski Depot for Ski fitting and meet your ski instructor, who will advise of timing for the weeks lessons ahead.
This morning check-out of your hotel before you transfer back to Sofia for your return flight to Dublin Airport.
< Back to description
Departures between 2 Jan 2021 and 6 Mar 2021
Adult prices from €849