Balkan Ski 2021 – Hotel Lion – Borovets – Dublin Departure
Lion Hotel Borovets opened in December 2004. It is located in one of the most beautiful and peaceful spots of Borovets resort, nearby the famous Ice Fountains.
Convenient Saturday flights to Sofia
Departing January 2021– March 2021
From €749 per person sharing
Please check availability for departure dates and prices
- Return flight Dublin to Sofia with Ryanair
- All airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece 20kg checked baggage
- Return airport/resort transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation Half Board basis
- Ski Pack (including ski equipment hire, boots, skis and sticks)
- A lift pass for 6 days
- Daily ski lessons with a qualified ski instructor (4 hours per day)
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
- Upgrade to snowboarding for €40 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort)
- Twin room with extra rollaway bed – only suitable for 2 Adults + 1 Child(U12)
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing
Flight Times (Dublin to Sofia)
(correct at the time of print)
Outward 11:10am – Arrive 4:55pm
Return 08:35am – Arrive 10:35am
Information for Children in Resort
Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten. Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons. Lunch Is provided. A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
Children under 4 – NO FACILITES IN RESORT
The hotel has 151 rooms in different categories: standard, large, studios, apartments. Six of the rooms are suitable for physically challenged guests.
Each room has central heating, direct phone, Internet, SAT TV, mini-bar, private bathroom with bath-tub and hair-dryer, blackout curtains.
< Back to description
On arrival at Dublin Airport, terminal 1, proceed to the Ryanair bag-drop desk, where there will be a Travel Solutions Representative. We recommend you arrive at the airport at least two hours prior to departure. On arrival in Sofia you will be meet by your Travel Solutions Representative and transferred to your hotel for check in.
On the first morning you collect any ski & snowboarding equipment or optional extras you have booked. From this point you are free to enjoy the resort at your own leisure. In the evening you are free to enjoy the hotel’s facilities and relax.
Skiing after Sunset
Night skiing is available from 17.30 until 21.00 on the slope in front of Rila Hotel. A special lift pass for night skiing can be purchased locally in addition to pre-booked lift passes
This morning check-out of your hotel before you transfer back to Sofia for your return flight to Dublin Airport.
< Back to description
Departures between 2 Jan 2021 and 6 Mar 2021
Adult prices from €749