Balkan Ski 2021 - Hotel Samokov – Borovets – Dublin Departure
The 3* Hotel Samokov is one of the top hotels in Borovets, surrounded by old pine forests and located the centre of the resort close to the gondola lift and nursery slopes. Its position allows easy access to the resort amenities and the lively Borovets nightlife.
Convenient Saturday flights to Sofia
Departing January 2021 – March 2021
From €699 per person sharing
Please check availability for departure dates and prices
- Return flight Dublin to Sofia with Ryanair
- All airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece checked 20kg baggage
- Return airport/resort transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation in Hotel Samokov
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Ski Pack (including ski equipment hire, boots, skis and sticks)
- A lift pass for 6 days
- Daily ski lessons with a qualified ski instructor (4 hours per day)
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
- Twin room with extra rollaway bed – only suitable for 2 Adults + 1 Child(U12)
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing
- Upgrade to snowboarding for €40 per person (snowboarding includes 3 x 2 hour lessons, snowboard hire, soft boots and lift pass – any extra lessons to be paid for locally in resort)
Flight Times (Dublin to Sofia)
(correct at the time of print)
Outward 11:10am – Arrive 4:55pm
Return 08:35am – Arrive 10:35am
Information for Children in Resort
Children age 8 and upwards can attend the ski school
Children 4-7 can attend kindergarten. Ski Kindergarten is open from 8.30am to 4pm, the idea is for children to be dropped off by parents in the morning and collected when parents finish with ski lessons. Lunch Is provided. A typical day will have 1 hour of skiing on nursery slope equipment and helmets are provided, an hour of tobogganing in the afternoon and some indoor activities. Please note that outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and sometimes if weather is bad children will have to spend the full day indoors.
Children under 4 – NO FACILITES IN RESORT
Hotel Samokov, Borovets
“Excellent value, great location. This hotel is massive! The children were never bored while we relaxed at the bar. There’s indoor bowling, arcades, a great swimming pool and spa and even a shooting gallery!”
The Samokov Hotel is perfectly located at the start of the town’s main street with its many bars and clubs. Your ski hire equipment shop is conveniently located in the hotel’s basement and the Gondola is 5 minutes’ walk away. The rooms are comfortable and most have balconies with lovely views of the slopes or valley.
The hotel has got a choice of spas, treatments and therapy areas, a swimming pool with café and viewing area, sports bar, lobby bar, fitness centre, onsite shopping area and bowling alley.
< Back to description
On arrival at Dublin Airport, terminal 1, proceed to the Ryanair bag-drop desk, where there will be a Travel Solutions Representative. We recommend you arrive at the airport at least two hours prior to departure. On arrival in Sofia you will be meet by your Travel Solutions Representative and transferred to your hotel for check in.
After breakfast you will be transferred to the Ski Depot for Ski fitting and meet your ski instructor, who will advise of timing for the weeks’ lessons ahead.
This morning check-out of your hotel before you transfer back to Sofia for your return flight to Dublin Airport.
< Back to description
Departures between 2 Jan 2021 and 6 Mar 2021
Adult prices from €699